Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

I said hello to Lee Hendrie whilst he was in his mates BMW outside VP before the match against man City last Sun.

we saw him once by the lights at the underpass as i was turning into the road where the Aston leisure centre car park is ..it was about ten to 3 or something and i shouted out "oi Hendrie , your late"

he laughed , as did we .. still not sure why really thinking about it

Isn't that what you think everytime you laugh at your own jokes? ;)

I said hello to Lee Hendrie whilst he was in his mates BMW outside VP before the match against man City last Sun.

we saw him once by the lights at the underpass as i was turning into the road where the Aston leisure centre car park is ..it was about ten to 3 or something and i shouted out "oi Hendrie , your late"

he laughed , as did we .. still not sure why really thinking about it

Isn't that what you think everytime you laugh at your own jokes? ;)

8)

I feel the need to slag Queen off in a thread for that :-)

Well, I have a few things I could list but the most recent *and my favorite* is that I have Pauli Shores number. He will be doing "stand-up" in May...I don't know what will happen, but it won't be nice.

I once knocked Nigel Havers on his arse in the bogs at work. Totally my fault but he apologised so profusely, I felt obliged to accept the apology.

I also enjoyed a lock-in in a pub on Old St with Johnny Vegas.

Oh and I spent the night in Maggie Thatchers old house in Flood St.

My brother in law played for West Brom (reserves) and Kidderminster Harriers.

I share my birthday with my brother (I was born on his 9th birthday) - the stupid fool also got married on our birthday

I won the "Psygnosis Playstation Challenge" - basically, I played Playstation in HMV in a competition when it just came out, met the producers of games like Destruction Derby, kicked everyones arse, met Dominic Diamond in the final (what a dick) and won a shedload of Playstation stuff (games for a year was one :))

I was finalist at the "Twix Gamesplayer of the Year" competition (year's supply of Twix bars never interested me ;))

I've met the dude that played Barney in the US, in an LA nightclub - he was about 4 ft and was the guy in the Barney costume. I met him as he was trying to chat up my then girlfriend which was hilarious. He even handed over "Barney" business cards

I've met the dude that played Barney in the US, in an LA nightclub - he was about 4 ft and was the guy in the Barney costume. I met him as he was trying to chat up my then girlfriend which was hilarious. He even handed over "Barney" business cards

:lol:

"Hey babe, you probably recognise me off the telly..?"

I was compering a stand up gig one night, and there was this bloke I started chatting to in the front row. He said he was an actor from Australia, and he actually turned out to be the thinner bloke from the Fosters adverts. I never clicked til after I got offstage and then went to myself 'oh that's who he is!'.

many years ago villa played away at walsall bescot stadium early 90s BFR era i think and i had a villa shellsuit on (they were in fashion then may i add lol).In my car queing up to get in the car park i noticed a very young lee hendrie and a car full of young reserve team players all dressed in official shellsuits like me, the car park attendant waved hendries car to the players car park then looked at me and did exactly the same to me,so here i was in my little peugeot parked next to all these BMWs etc with players looking at me thinking whose this plonker so feeling slightly embarressed i walked away and mingled in with the fans.All these years later i wish i had the bottle to see if i could have made it in to the players entrance and sat with some players

All these years later i wish i had the bottle to see if i could have made it in to the players entrance and sat with some players

I spent the first half at Swindon (promotion game ) away standing next to Graham Taylor by the Villa dug out ... didn't have a ticket so got in the Swindon end and it soon kicked off as there were a few villa in the end .. the stewards decided to walk us around the edge of the pitch to the villa end .. I stopped to tie my shoe lace and came back up and everyone had gone and I was left behind ... so by the Villa dug out seemed a good place to stand

after a while security rumbled that I wasn't supposed to be there and marched me around to the villa section ( was kinda drunk and events are hazy but I'm fairly sure I offered GT some tactics advice :-) )

Â