Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

I told my (football mad) son twice that the England game was on / just about to start and both times he said he wasn’t interested as it’s so boring.

Edited by Genie

England without Mings again showing how he is actually underated and a calm head when allowed to concentrate on his job. The results speak for themselves. And also, Conkface, he could play as a left back so no need to shoehorn yet another right sided player there.

But please carry on and let Tyrone have his full break and play a disjointed side.

• Like 1

Have to confess I’ve only ever seen him play for England , but what exactly does Bellingham do ? Is he just another nondescript Henderson type player that Safegate loves or does he have more about his game than that ?

Can just see “I gave the people what they wanted and look what happened!”

Back 5 and 2 CDMs nailed on for the World Cup.  

A good manager gets a greater performance than the sum of the parts, Southgate does the exact opposite without fail.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

But seriously though playing with the CBs / defence looking like the best thing he could have done for ty

Do you think it will make the slightest difference? 

Southgate will not flinch, he's a moron. 

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

You wanna be asking what Kane was doing there positionally, an for the goal???

Hey lay off Harry, he's new to being a defender having spent time recently learning right back, left wing back, Central and defensive midfield. He's about to do his goalkeeping badges as well. Once Qatar comes around he'll have perfected the sweeper role and be able to slot along side Harry Maguire in the slowest defence in the tournament.. The two Harry's. It sells itself!

Edited by stewiek2

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Have to confess I’ve only ever seen him play for England , but what exactly does Bellingham do ? Is he just another nondescript Henderson type player that Safegate loves or does he have more about his game than that ?

To be fair mate, Southgate could make Haaland look shit!! It's not the players.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

He can do the lot in midfield. No chance will ever see it under Southgate.

Needs hold his position for Gareth

• Like 1

Just now, tonyh29 said:

I think he’s a powerful box to box midfielder who can boss the middle of the park and drive at the defence.

However, with Southgate in charge he is completely misused and ineffective, pretty much like all our players under this current manager.

Sooner we ditch the waistcoat wearing wonder-bore the better! 

• Like 1

Â