Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I've not seen him play for Palace so not a clue if he's any good

Mad thing for me is Chelsea sold England's 2 newest CBs for about £40m last summer, will lose Christensen and dave this summer, who signed off on that? 

Same, but there is an advantage to playing for London clubs, less to do to prove yourself. When Jack was with us, he went above and beyond - yet Bowen (who I rate), Gallagher and more just get pretty quick call-ups and involvement. 

As for the sales, standard for those clubs - good for FFP to sell those players for a high amount and with a sell on fee added. As we know, selling home grown talent for a good fee is a net positive to FFP figures. 

8 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Why is “are the players tired” an excuse? We aren’t playing teams who have had 5 months rest. Lazy pundits.

Styles in midfield for Hungary has started more games this season than Phillips and Gallagher

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

10/1 Hungary win, that's gotta be worth a tenner?

I think we will see a Southgate 1-1 win tonight.

Seriously though, England to win so Southgate can act like a tactical genius post match. 

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

WTF is that team?

One that will teach him nothing for the world cup because this combo of players will never see the pitch together again 

Gallagher + Bellingham in the middle won't happen Qatar, saka + Bowen won't either, he can use the excuse that he's just tyring to put out a fit team but I don't buy that 

Just now, foreveryoung said:

It's called "I don't know what I'm doing, but will blame it on experimentation", system. 😆

To me it looks like “I won’t pick the team everyone expects me too because I’m cleverer than that”

• Like 3

Him not picking Watkins & Ming's has made it very easy not to watch this tripe but it's the beginning of the end for that big-nosed plonker, mark my words.

Edited by mykeyb
  • Like 1

Â