Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I truly believe if we had any other manager that wasnt southgate we would have won the euros. The guys the worst

Harry Rednapp was saying this morning there is no one better. 😆

Media will turn if we don't win this, an I can't wait.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

We can’t change the person in charge, not when there’s a war in Ukraine going on.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Reason enough to get rid of southgate. Anyone thats gets candlefaces approval shouldnt be employed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

It’s not been a great start for Bowen has it? He’s had an amazing season but nothing going right so far. 

Bowen isn’t a natural footballer, he isn’t really a flair player either. He just works hard and is give his all. Typical Moyes type of player, he’s deserved his chance but I don’t think he’s any better than what we have. Would argue Harvey Barnes is better than him as well. 

Just now, WHY said:

Bowen isn’t a natural footballer, he isn’t really a flair player either. He just works hard and is give his all. Typical Moyes type of player, he’s deserved his chance but I don’t think he’s any better than what we have. Would argue Harvey Barnes is better than him as well. 

Same as Antonio at Wet Spam.

4 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I hate Bruce, but he’d do a better job. 

Weirdly when you only have to play what is effectively cup finals, like it or not, Bruce or fat Sam would be perfect. Rally the troops and get at em. Conkface the waistcoat thinks he's on the same level as Klopp and Pep when at club level it's insulting to put him in Warnock and Pullis's levels. An utter failure as a club manager yet given the golden chalice of English management.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, WHY said:

I wouldn’t disagree, as I would rather see Foden and/or Grealish on the pitch ahead of him. Even Saka on the right if need be and Grealish left. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Weirdly when you only have to play what is effectively cup finals, like it or not, Bruce or fat Sam would be perfect. Rally the troops and get at em. Conkface the waistcoat thinks he's on the same level as Klopp and Pep when at club level it's insulting to put him in Warnock and Pullis's levels. An utter failure as a club manager yet given the golden chalice of English management.

I watched Bruce at the Play off Final, didn’t have a clue. He looked more like the coach driver than he did football manager. I don’t like Southgate but Bruce wouldn’t be any better imo. 

Just now, ferguson1 said:

I wouldn’t disagree, as I would rather see Foden and/or Grealish on the pitch ahead of him. Even Saka on the right if need be and Grealish left. 

Foden hasn't played a minute in these 4 games has he? 

TAA only had about 60 mins in the one game 

Big boos 😂

Is it not plain to see, the players are playing like they haven't played together before, because they haven't. I know he is trying to give everyone a chance, but unfortunately it don't work. No one knows his first team, even he don't know.

We are not going to be ready for Qatar, because the first team wouldn't have played together enough. 

I'm convinced he's trying to play Pep football with a few weeks training. He is trying to coach everyone to defend and attack. You just can't do this, it took Pep a few seasons.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Big boos 😂

Is it not plain to see, the players are playing like they haven't played together before, because they haven't. I know he is trying to give everyone a chance, but unfortunately it don't work. No one knows his first team, even he don't know.

We are not going to be ready for Qatar, because the first team wouldn't have played together enough. 

I'm convinced he's trying to play Pep football with a few weeks training. He is trying to coach everyone to defend and attack. You just can't do this, it took Pep a few seasons.

But with only a few weeks to do it he focused on getting everyone to defend first... 

Same as always, he's so focused on our negatives that he ignores our positives

And the end result is we still aren't very good at defending 

Trying to win every game 1-0 and failing when I'd fancy us to beat any team in the world 5-4 if we just went hell for leather attack

Edited by villa4europe

Â