Nottingham Forest

Demitri_C

7 hours ago, rjw63 said:

That's because @Demitri_Cabsolutely loves them 🤣😜😍😹

It wasnt just me. 

But even i admit what they did in the sunmer signing close to 20 players is absolutely ridiculous and stupid.

Looks like a lot of people were right about lingard. He has been a absolute flop

good, firstly it takes him off the market for if/when we do something stopping us from being daft and secondly rafa bizarrely has this great reputation based on things he did 10-20 years ago and the fact that the scousers like him, would be good to see him struggle 

going for rafa while dyche twiddles his thumbs would be crazy

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

good, firstly it takes him off the market for if/when we do something stopping us from being daft and secondly rafa bizarrely has this great reputation based on things he did 10-20 years ago and the fact that the scousers like him, would be good to see him struggle 

going for rafa while dyche twiddles his thumbs would be crazy

Not all scousers love Rafa.

I agree it could be good for us if Forest appointed Benitez now. He's one of very few candidates who wouldn't create any kind of new manager bounce.

To be fair, given the summer window strategy I’d imagine if Forest are going to come good it’ll be in the second half of the season. Unless they’re miles off come that point it could work out, we’ve seen the likes of Palace and Newcastle have horror starts in recent years and end up safe/comfortable. 

1 hour ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Dyche would be the perfect fit, would comfortably stay up I reckon.

Just too unfashionable for them.

He was a player there years back. Does seem a decent fit for him to get back into management, prem job (for now), would get them more organised and they'd need that type to get them straight back up.

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Media saying they are ready to replace cooper with benitez. You just know what happens next against us

I'd really hate for them to replace Cooper at this point.  He's done an unbelievable job and deserves a season in the Prem IMO.

4 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

To be fair, given the summer window strategy I’d imagine if Forest are going to come good it’ll be in the second half of the season. Unless they’re miles off come that point it could work out, we’ve seen the likes of Palace and Newcastle have horror starts in recent years and end up safe/comfortable. 

They usually started to sort it out around the 10-game mark though, and luckily for Forest . . .

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Yeah it's not necessarily about how many points you have it's about how adrift of 17th you are, for their record breakingly bad start Newcastle were only about 8 points off safety with 20 games left

Forest are 1 good win away from 15th

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah it's not necessarily about how many points you have it's about how adrift of 17th you are, for their record breakingly bad start Newcastle were only about 8 points off safety with 20 games left

Forest are 1 good win away from 15th

And how's about with a bad win?

On 04/10/2022 at 06:46, Demitri_C said:

Media saying they are ready to replace cooper with benitez. You just know what happens next against us

I really hope they do that so we don't end up with him when slippy gets sacked. 

Â