Midweek Football 16/19 May

andykeenan

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

Redmond threatening to ruin our chances of Villa being on Sky this Sunday.

No chance sky won't show genius Pep somehow bringing the title home for little Man City. It's a fairy tale underdog story like Leicester and they won't be able to resist a 2 hour wankfest over it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, weedman said:

No chance sky won't show genius Pep somehow bringing the title home for little Man City. It's a fairy tale underdog story like Leicester and they won't be able to resist a 2 hour wankfest over it

not to mentioning showing our former captain lifting the trophy in front of us

Just now, Zatman said:

not to mentioning showing our former captain lifting the trophy in front of us

Sometimes you just have to marvel at how managers like Pep can pluck these players from obscurity and turn them into title winners

2 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

That's a pretty average side put out by Liverpool, which is surprising how big of a game this is for the title. I know they have some big games coming up though. Guess that's the issue when you are still fighting for so many competitions. 

Are some of their players injured or something? I know salah and van dijk went off in the final didn't they? 

4 minutes ago, weedman said:

Oh good. Apart from the 20% possession and 0-4 defeat, of course. Sure they won't prefer Leeds & Burnley?

Just now, rjw63 said:

Have Liverpool thrown in the towel? 

If so why couldn't they do it against us? 

I spoke too soon obvs

Though Salah and Van Dijk are injured, Jurgen Klopp has rested more than half the rest of the first team tonight: TTA, Robertson, Thiago, Henderson, Keita, Diaz and Mané. I think he has absolutely no faith in us not losing to Man City !   : <

How dare he. 😬

Edited by robby b
  • Haha 1

Â