Midweek Football 16/19 May

andykeenan

8 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

It’s their **** fans that piss me off.

They think that they have some divine right to win everything and we should all marvel at the wonder that is their football club.

Definitely, plus the way they think they should have their own republic or whatever.  I hate plastic fans of any club but genuine City fans seem alright compared to these knobbers.

• Like 1

Obviously I hate Liverpool and would hate them to win the quadruple.. that would be awful.

Obviously I hate man city and that I don't want jack justified in leaving for trophies, and for him to win it at villa would kinda suck.. that would be awful.

But which is the least most awful?

Hopefully Jesus comes and smites everyone in both squads, and gives prince William the choice to appoint the champions.

5 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

This is why I legit believe the Championship is one of the best leagues in Europe. Miles better than the likes of Serie A or the Bundesliga. 

Its really not though its much better excitement than the boring Premier League

Edited by Zatman

6 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Obviously I hate Liverpool and would hate them to win the quadruple.. that would be awful.

Obviously I hate man city and that I don't want jack justified in leaving for trophies, and for him to win it at villa would kinda suck.. that would be awful.

Hopefully Jesus comes and smites everyone in both squads, and gives prince William the choice to appoint the champions.

That way madness lies. Just focus on Villa doing better.

8 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Liverpool is definitely the least awful. They're pretty much the template for how to build a successful team through good coaching and not spending 1 billion pounds in 5 years on a super team.

Â