Midweek Football 16/19 May

andykeenan

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'd rather us forfeit the game than give the words removed a guard of honour

Yeah, I’ve accepted them winning it against us and all that that entails. Whatever. 

I’d rather that than a guard of honour. Neither is something I like the thought of, but a guard of honour is just that little bit extra wanky.

Sky Sports team at Southampton v Liverpool: Kelly Cates nee Dalglish, a Liverpool fan & Jamie Carragher, an ex-Liverpool player & fan & Jamie Redknapp, an ex-player for Liverpool & Bournemouth, who hate Southampton. Should it even be legal??

3 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Sky Sports team at Southampton v Liverpool: Kelly Cates nee Dalglish, a Liverpool fan & Jamie Carragher, an ex-Liverpool player & fan & Jamie Redknapp, an ex-player for Liverpool & Bournemouth, who hate Southampton. Should it even be legal??

Redknapp Dad is also hated at Southampton though Jamie is an ex player

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Curtis Jones is quite overrated, probably because he plays for Liverpool. Jacob Ramsey does everything he does but better.

Was nervous when Villa were linked with Jones, cause every time I've watched him he's looked bang average. 

So on Sunday, so we want to park th bus, huff and puff a draw and probably deny Joe his 100m league title, or roll over and deny the greatest team in the world ©Sky their quadruple?

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

God I hate Liverpool

It’s their **** fans that piss me off.

They think that they have some divine right to win everything and we should all marvel at the wonder that is their football club.

• Like 3

Â