vs Man Utd in Perth (July 23rd)

Man Utd's game plan is clear. Get space into the pockets, they have bags of pace up front, if they can get Rashford/Sancho 1 v 1 they will and even when they cant the full backs are overlapping to create space.

What's our game plan? Because I've got no idea.

• Like 1

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

Man Utd's game plan is clear. Get space into the pockets, they have bags of pace up front, if they can get Rashford/Sancho 1 v 1 they will and even when they cant the full backs are overlapping to create space.

It felt like that way too much last season.

Just now, sidcow said:

Everyone moaning about the commentators but not prepared to pay a couple of quid into the clubs coffers to listen to Reago and Ian Taylor. 

Not sure if you've been outside recently. Petrol is £732 per litre at the pumps and Tesco are looking for kidney donations in return for a fresh loaf of bread.

Jokes aside, the club charging money for these pre-season training matches is a...... well, I said jokes aside, but it's a **** joke.

• Like 1

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

I've been asking that question for 10 months now...  Still haven't figured it out.  

Still don't see the benefit in having both Watkins and Ings on the pitch since neither of them is involved. Giving up a midfield spot for no benefit.

• Like 4

Â