Your Least Favourite Off Topic Threads

mjmooney

The music 2022 thread

I've got plenty of interest in it but no one listens to just plain old normal music in there, why talk about wet leg when there's some new dark scandanavian death metal album out

After that golf, tennis and formula 1

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, blandy said:

Oh no, too late now.

As I didn't understand your response I'm guessing that's a song of theirs Pete? 😀

**Edit** No, it's two 😀

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I'd never heard of Wet Leg before so I'll give them a listen.

Maybe you should have mentioned them in the Music 2022 thread 🤨

Chaise Longue and Wet Dream are bangers

• Like 2

Any of the music threads. If you listen to any bands, groups or artists that anybody has ever actually heard of then you may as well not bother.

Anything to do with cricket

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, colhint said:

The match thread

This is just about Off Topic threads though. 

If we're talking On Topic, I'd say the match threads, and the manager thread, and... oh, pretty much all of them. Other Football isn't too bad (I never look at the Grealish thread, @rjw63). 

Cryptocurrency.

NFTs.

It's a 'find a bigger loser' game.

Wrestling.

Sorry I could only give you one 'Thanks' @sidcow I would really like to give a massive 'THIS' a thousand **** times.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

The Wrestling thread.  I find it breathtaking that grow men can even watch it let alone discuss it. 

See again, I'm ok with people interested in acting with steroids talking about it in a topic, I'm not interested in it nor do I have any knowledge about it but If that is what people want to discus, let it be. I only hate it because for some reason my brain always reads the title as General Chat and doesn’t acknowledge he existence of the word Wrestling in the title so I click on it and … uh I've done it again

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

Cryptocurrency.

NFTs.

It's a 'find a bigger loser' game.

Wrestling.

Sorry I could only give you one 'Thanks' @sidcow I would really like to give a massive 'THIS' a thousand **** times.

I’ve never once looked at any of those. I’d have struggled to guess if they even exist or not.

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The music 2022 thread

I've got plenty of interest in it but no one listens to just plain old normal music in there, why talk about wet leg when there's some new dark scandanavian death metal album out

After that golf, tennis and formula 1

This. Haven't heard half the bollocks people go on about in there yet when a well known artist or band gets mentioned the crosshairs are straight on you.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MCU said:

This. Haven't heard half the bollocks people go on about in there yet when a well known artist or band gets mentioned the crosshairs are straight on you.

I’ve just been through that thread. There are no examples of what you say in it at all. Not one.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Any of the music threads. If you listen to any bands, groups or artists that anybody has ever actually heard of then you may as well not bother.

Anything to do with cricket

This.

There. I said it.

Â