Your Least Favourite Off Topic Threads

mjmooney

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

This stuff about the music threads (again) is just utter, utter bollocks.

I can't even be bothered putting the reasons why it's bollocks forward again because we've done it so many times.

Putin level bollocks in fact

• Like 3

15 hours ago, bickster said:

I have to resist the temptation not to rename the wrestling topic every day it appears on the first page. I only hate it because of the title, because I often click on it by mistake

"By mistake"... we all know you're just waiting for the joshi* discussions to start up.

*Japanese lady wrestling, for the uninitiated.

3 hours ago, bickster said:

See again, I'm ok with people interested in acting with steroids talking about it in a topic, I'm not interested in it nor do I have any knowledge about it but If that is what people want to discus, let it be. I only hate it because for some reason my brain always reads the title as General Chat and doesn’t acknowledge he existence of the word Wrestling in the title so I click on it and … uh I've done it again

Doubt anyone would object to a rename to something like 'The Wrestling Thread'.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Doubt anyone would object to a rename to something like 'The Wrestling Thread'.

Vince McMahon himself would prefer it to be called the ‘Sports Entertainment Thread’. 

• Haha 3

I don’t like cheese I haven’t already tasted and I don’t like people having opinions on cheese I haven’t tasted and that’s why I can’t share my cheese with them.

What absolute glitter dipped bollocks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I don’t like cheese I haven’t already tasted and I don’t like people having opinions on cheese I haven’t tasted and that’s why I can’t share my cheese with them.

What absolute glitter dipped bollocks.

tenor (1).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never been in the wrestling thread , probably never will unless Bicks renames it to foxy lesbians wrestling in peanut butter 

cheery tweets is another one I don’t recall visiting 

used to go into the vegan thread to annoy the militants but stopped once I realised the lack of decent nutrients in their diet caused them to not have a sense of humour :) 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Genie said:

I hate the watches thread, I know why people buy expensive watches as an investment but **** me, it’s a watch.

It's a pretty niche thread but there are a few of us interested enough in the subject that it gets bumped occasionally. Not sure what the problem is though, there are enough other threads that you don't need to click on it if you're not interested. I have zero interest in Marvel films, but conveniently somebody put the word "Marvel" in the thread title, so I know not to click on it. It doesn't bother me that there are people who do like that kind of thing.

Edited by Risso
Spolling
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Designer1 said:

This stuff about the music threads (again) is just utter, utter bollocks.

I can't even be bothered putting the reasons why it's bollocks forward again because we've done it so many times.

Ok perhaps i wasn't totally clear. I don't actually mind music threads on VT as such.......there are quite a few of them but what winds me up is that certain posters will go off topic in other threads and turn them in to another music thread, when they're already spoiled for choice in that respect 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

Ok perhaps i wasn't totally clear. I don't actually mind music threads on VT as such.......there are quite a few of them but what winds me up is that certain posters will go off topic in other threads and turn them in to another music thread, when they're already spoiled for choice in that respect 😀

I think it was Mark E Smith who once said....sorry, couldn't resist. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â