New kits 22/23

sne

2 hours ago, sne said:

Celtic obviously have no needs for a 4th kit but it's not bad. Kinda reminds me of a Palmeiras or Panathinaikos (or Ireland) kit

625_celtic_2022_23_adidas_fourth_jersey_1.jpeg625_celtic_2022_23_adidas_fourth_jersey_a.jpeg

Tulsa from MLS 2

631_fc_tulsa_2023_puma_away_kit_a.jpg630_fc_tulsa_2023_puma_home_kit_a.jpg

I think its a St Patricks day kit for Celtic

9 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Not so much purely new kits, just kits in general, but of all things I've achieved in my career, getting a big hitter like Jamie Carragher onto my fledgling YouTube channel is right up there!

Yeah well done on that. :)

If you need any other players for such interviews then drop me a PM as I work with a lot of PL legends.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

of all things I've achieved in my career, getting a big spitter like Jamie Carragher onto my fledgling YouTube channel is right up there!

FTFY, Rob.

(and nice one mate).

Edit: Just finished watching, and it's very good. 👍

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Not so much purely new kits, just kits in general, but of all things I've achieved in my career, getting a big hitter like Jamie Carragher onto my fledgling YouTube channel is right up there!

This is awesome! Onwards and upwards 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Nice.  Is there a story behind the rainbow?

Its a one off kit that replaces their 3rd kit for the game vs wolfsburg, they did it a few years back with the home shirt

I seem to remember the bundesliga have a diversity weekend rather than just the laces campaign and each team does something similar or they change the ball colour or something along those lines

• Like 2

On 14/03/2023 at 16:48, NurembergVillan said:

You know a guest is genuinely interested and engaged when they basically start interviewing you instead :D 

My only complaint on this Rob was you must have been too far from the mic. I wanted to hear your beautiful accent loud and clear!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

You know a guest is genuinely interested and engaged when they basically start interviewing you instead :D 

My only complaint on this Rob was you must have been too far from the mic. I wanted to hear your beautiful accent loud and clear!

You can see at about 15 minutes that he changes pose and is leaning across the table.

We only had 2 mics, so I was reliant on the one on Craig's lapel. When testing it was ok, but when it came down to it, it wasn't.

• Like 1

Does anyone own any of the Castore Villa training gear?

I was looking at purchasing a Medium, and would normally fit a medium, but in Kappa sizes I was a Large (for obvious reasons).

How do they compare?

Â