New kits 22/23

sne

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/10/2022 at 05:30, sne said:

81_chelsea_2022_2023_third_kit_1.jpegchelsea_2022_2023_third_kit.jpg

82_corinthians_2022_2023_third_kit_e.jpg82_corinthians_2022_2023_third_kit_b.jpeg

Can I just ask why a club based in Brazil has a kit covered in Japanese kanji?

Edit, sorry, I just saw someone posted the answer above. Comment withdrawn  and it looks great.

Edited by HKP90

That famous 130th anniversary

At least they honoured it with the all red shirt that they started with... No they did an all black kit that they've never had before in their history

Not only have they done a bad job of it they've done something completely pointless

Would expect Newcastle to continue to force that history and identity stuff as the new money actually washes it all away, man City do the same with their numbering, their claret detailing, even the hacienda shirts they've had recently

• Like 1

Coupon and Sale active.on Training kits so wanting to treat myself to a few bits.

Any of the lads tell me if the training gear is true to size?

For example, if I was a Large in a Luke Kit, would I buy the same size in Castore?

49 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Coupon and Sale active.on Training kits so wanting to treat myself to a few bits.

Any of the lads tell me if the training gear is true to size?

For example, if I was a Large in a Luke Kit, would I buy the same size in Castore?

I tried on the anthem jacket in size small and like my clothes fitted.  It was huge I could have bought a XL kids to be honest!  

Same as the home shirt defo a size down for me whereas Kappa was size up.

Hope that helps.

• Thanks 1

Â