Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Get a holiday to Turkey for two weeks and buy the fake Villa kits and training gear for the family all for the same price as buying the real things from the Villa 😂

Lira down 35% this year and falling and 70% inflation. You could probably buy your own club if you'd want to. Trabzonspor has nice colours and won the league so they'd be a good choice. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Lira down 35% this year and falling and 70% inflation. You could probably buy your own club if you'd want to. Trabzonspor has nice colours and won the league so they'd be a good choice. 

And most importantly you'd get to keep watching Mahmoud 'Trezeguet' Hassan play football.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Rangers training kits are similar prices. Really curious as to what the kits will cost now. 

Wolves prices might be an indication?

Wolverhampton Wanderers Home Pro Shirt 2022-23 with J.Otto 19 printingWolverhampton Wanderers Home Pro Shirt 2022-23

Wolverhampton Wanderers Home Pro Shirt 2022-23 with J.Otto 19 printing                 

Your Price: €126.00  Wolverhampton Wanderers Home Pro Shirt 2022-23 

https://www2.kitbag.com/en/international-clubs/wolverhampton-wanderers/football-kits/o-19323577+t-76061168+d-6716087+z-9-1995655122?irclickid=1M5TNPSi8xyITSM23oyBG2qwUkDz96SVn3JqxE0&irgwc=1&_s=afl_impact%3D&utm_source=Impact&utm_medium=affiliates&SSAID=2353540

43 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Or trying to recoup so money that he has heavily invested in the club. You dont have to pay it if you dont want to.

Personally i probably wont be as its abit pricey and nothing really looks all that to me

Club equity has increased by at least a factor of 4 since they took over. They are doing alright without the shirt money. 

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It would be one thing if jerseys didn’t change every season. You can’t expect fans to be paying over £100 for a pro shirt. 

I've never understood this 'Pro shirt' fit rubbish. Who cares just give us the normal fit

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Come back Kappa!! So bland, dull and ridiculously over priced. 

I'm starting to lose hope that the club have any clue what they are doing when it comes to merchandise. They gear is just getting shitter. 

Hopefully they get plenty of feedback letting them know how crap it is because imo this is the worst looking training gear for a while.

28 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If they are going to take the piss with kit prices then might just have to buy it elsewhere.

That’s why I ain’t brought a kit in years due to the prices and that kappa fit, just went for the retro shirts instead

Just now, floody555 said:

I've never understood this 'Pro shirt' fit rubbish. Who cares just give us the normal fit

Yeah, I’m not a fan of the gimmick either, managed to play 5-a-side for years in my regular Villa shirts without issue. Never had an interest in them unless it’s massively on sale. 

6 minutes ago, floody555 said:

The Kappa pro kits are a dream to play football or exercise in, crazy comfortable compared to the regular one you might only wear to a match. Beer hasn’t caught up to me yet so the fit is much nicer too.

nothing-flanders.gif

zero chance I’m buying a Castore one at these prices though.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

The Kappa pro kits are a dream to play football or exercise in, crazy comfortable compared to the regular one you might only wear to a match. Beer hasn’t caught up to me yet so the fit is much nicer too.

nothing-flanders.gif

Ahaha. Fair enough. Great choice of gif too. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, a m ole said:

nothing-flanders.gif

Stupid sexy floody555

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, floody555 said:

Not really a gimmick, the regular "stadium" shirt is of a certain quality. It's understandable some fans might want to buy the shirt that actual players wear. I can understand that being around £90-100, it's a premium sports product of highest quality.

However, what I don't understand is why the regular "stadium" shirt, is £70-80. It's a cheap sub standard product, and should be priced at £40-50 max.  

Price the pro shirt at whatever you want. But the "people's" shirt should be cheap enough for half of Birmingham to wear. 

Actually relieved to see the comments on here.  Went and had a look this morning, first thoughts nothing special and then saw the prices and thought holy sh!t.  Thought I was out of the loop and behind the times thinking those prices were high.

Also Seen the Rangers tops a lot in the shops over here and especially the orange one the shirt feels too light and cheap.  Reminded me of the Yellow Macron Shirt.  I actually liked it when seeing it online but in real life felt the shirt felt cheap.