Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

19 minutes ago, the_eristic said:

Speaking of the final, thought Bassey was looking pretty good until the goal there.

I came on to comment on him.

He does look quite good.

Strong, quick, and seems to read the game quite well.

Can play LB and CB.

Hause replacement and Digne backup?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

9 minutes ago, duke313 said:

He’s been composed all night when the other defenders look nervous.

Thing is it also seems that, even if/when he makes a mistake, he is so quick he can get back to rectify.

• Like 1

Just now, WHY said:

Having watched a lot of Rangers game, Bassey is their stand out player. Was at Leicester as a kid. So might fancy a return to the Midlands. 

Yeah I've been really impressed by him.

Only kept an eye on him due to him being brought up on here over the last few days.

Had no clue who he was before it!

Has all the attributes to be a serious player, possibly in multiple positions as well!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I came on to comment on him.

He does look quite good.

Strong, quick, and seems to read the game quite well.

Can play LB and CB.

Hause replacement and Digne backup?

Been Rangers standout player whenever I have watched them. Would be a very good addition to the squad. If we could sell Targett and get this kid for the same money it would be great business. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WHY said:

Been Rangers standout player whenever I have watched them. Would be a very good addition to the squad. If we could sell Targett and get this kid for the same money it would be great business. 

Any money for Targett would be enough to sign him. Would be a solid left CD and is only 22 so could improve. 

Edited by duke313

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Any money for Targett would be enough to sign him. Would be a sold left CD and is only 22 so could improve. 

Went onto the Rangers fans forum after he was linked on here the other day, and they seem to feel differently lol.

Multiple " SG can respectfully piss off "

" X went for 16 mill and Bassey is far superior, best we've had in X time so we'll start at 25 - 30 mill "

And so on

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

That Bassey is strong, no doubt about that! Has all the physical attributes. 

Have a feeling this game has added a few mil to his price tag and a bit of competition for his signature though. The real question is how good he is on the ball. 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Went onto the Rangers fans forum after he was linked on here the other day, and they seem to feel differently lol.

" X went for 16 mill and Bassey is far superior, best we've had in X time so we'll start at 25 - 30 mill "

And so on

No player leaves Scotland for that sort of money. £15/16m get him imo.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

That Bassey is strong, no doubt about that! Has all the physical attributes. 

Have a feeling this game has added a few mil to his price tag and a bit of competition for his signature though. The real question is how good he is on the ball. 

From what I’ve seen of him in the SPL he’s very good on the ball, albeit against inferior opposition. 

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

And so on

Rangers fans seem to believe all their players are worth at least 40m. Quite the opposite of Villa fans, who generally believe our own players are worthless and would drive them anywhere as long as someone pays for the petrol.

Edited by VillaParkAvenue
  • Like 1

Bassey ( LB / LCB ) - Cover

Lacroix ( RCB )

Kamara / Sangare

Bissouma? ( Or someone of the ilk )

Good summer window?

I genuinely don't even care about attacking options this summer.

• Like 1