Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

27 minutes ago, Tayls said:

What we saying dude? Based on how things have gone, I’m going to assume neither of us want to claim we were right… be good to hear your summary on things though. 

I'm not romantically nourished. Lol

More in a stage of " acceptance " with a tinge of confusion.

However, trying to be optimistic int he sense that whilst not exciting in any realm of reality, the two we've got might offer us more solidity and allow our current lot to play.

I'm actually more concerned about the Management than transfers at present.

Maybe we can call it a " draw " 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

Wow, u can't have been around long. Kamara, Costa, Coutinho, Augustinsson, Olsen, Dendoncker in this window and we have got rid of Trez and ElGhazi with Traore, Davis and Hause on loan and some good loan deals for the youth to Championship clubs. We have also added two rising stars to the youth setup.

We're still imbalanced in attack. I'm worried about our ability to score goals.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

However, trying to be optimistic int he sense that whilst not exciting in any realm of reality, the two we've got might offer us more solidity and allow our current lot to play.

Happy to go with that! Draw it is! 
Whichever way we look at it, we are disappointed Villa fans at the end of the day. Fingers crossed things improve. 

‘Management’ is definitely a concern though, if we can call it that. Absolute shambles. 

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Please don’t stop being optimistic too, I find your counter arguments by far the most salient and reasonable against what goes through my mind.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

So Bednarek and that’s that, yeh?

There's Dendonckner. We are absolutely going to be relegated if we don't get some more fire-power and skill in our midfield, too -- never mind our toothless front.  

Aston Villa is pleased to announce the signing of Leander Dendoncker from Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The midfielder moves across the Midlands to Villa Park for an undisclosed fee.

A Belgium international, who represented his country at the 2018 World Cup, Dendoncker started his career with Anderlecht before moving to Wolves, going on to rack up over 150 appearances at Molineux.

The 27-year-old, who stands at 6’2”, can operate in a number of positions.

Welcome, Leander! 🇧🇪

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

There's Dendonckner. We are absolutely going to be relegated if we don't get some more fire-power and skill in our midfield, too -- never mind our toothless front.  

I don’t rate our midfield, but I honestly don’t think it’s as bad as it’s made to look under Gerrard. They don’t even play in the middle of the field under Gerrard so they always look horrible. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1