Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

29 minutes ago, Villastine said:

Brighton signing Billy Gilmour for £9million. Excellent signing and one we should have been all over. 

Our club is really losing its way. 

Yeah would have loved Gilmour here for that money, I don't see Anthony Gordon much better, 60 million for him, bonkers.

4 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Would be happy with Moura on loan right now.

Of course I'm sure Gerrard thinks all our problems are defensive and bringing in more defensive players will make his shit attacking tactic suddenly work.

Spurs signed nobody so Moura not going anywhere

On 30/06/2022 at 21:41, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

People don't get " upset ".

They rubbish the notion because there are TWO MONTHS left in the transfer window, and there is no indication whatsoever from the club that we are done.

The club know where we are deficient and have set the stall out to improve.

People close to the club also suggest the total opposite.

The point is that your " opinion " seems to merely be based on impatience and/or panic.

Usually surrounding another team signing a player.

If we were further down the line, there might be more validity.

EDIT: If it turns out you're right in the end, I'll gladly hold my hands up and apologise 

What we saying dude? Based on how things have gone, I’m going to assume neither of us want to claim we were right… be good to hear your summary on things though. 

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Yeah would have loved Gilmour here for that money, I don't see Anthony Gordon much better, 60 million for him, bonkers.

Wasn’t he shite at Norwich, even booed by his own fans which considering how crap Norwich are to be singled out by their fans takes some doing

• Like 1

Just now, david-avfc said:

Wasn’t he shite at Norwich, even booed by his own fans which considering how crap Norwich are to be singled out by their fans takes some doing

Yeah, but great for Scotland, an to be fair was probably the best of a bad Norwich team.

Just now, david-avfc said:

Bad at Norwich. But perfect for Potter. He will be like Trossard and Gross. Hugely talented effective yet underated players

11 minutes ago, AV82 said:

I guess Bednarek and Dendoncker are upgrades on Hause and Nakamba?

Yeah probably. Sometimes these boring signings are just what’s needed, ready made reasonable PL players. I’m not sure it’s what we need right now, though… but it seems like these guys or nothing 

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

If Luiz goes tonight, then I wish we could have got Tielemans. Tielemans and Dondocker together would have been decent business. 

Dondocker is almost as good a nickname as DenDonkey.  Great name to do nicknames

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Dondocker is almost as good a nickname as DenDonkey.  Great name to do nicknames

Typing on my phone and watching SSN transfer hub isn’t a great combination when writing something on VT is it.  

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Typing on my phone and watching SSN transfer hub isn’t a great combination when writing something on VT is it.  

Sorry, I thought it was a nickname but it’s just phone texting

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Yeah, but great for Scotland, an to be fair was probably the best of a bad Norwich team.

No where near the best at Norwich, fans didn't like him at all. Great for Scotland and not for club....mmmm.....who does that remind me of