Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

It’s not rubbish.  Great you noted a few stats of appearances doesn’t say how they played and given I’ve watched them I’m comfortable with my view.

I'm sure you are comfortable with your views,  but that's not saying much is it.

Over 250 premier league appearances and 70 International appearances between them,  what do you think these few stats mean? I'll help you out... you don't get that many appearances if they're a bad as you say. I'm sure the managers that have played them have seen far more of them than you, or have you seen all 320 games they've played in?

5 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

But can only get a sentence out a minute. Why oh why do these transfer experts talk so slowly that it seems they have been medicated

Makes them think they sound important especially Darmesh Sheth and the bellend Kaveh Sohlkhel. They think they have links and contacts who give them exclusives. 

Sohlkhel is the worst.

3 minutes ago, smokingzen said:

I'm sure you are comfortable with your views,  but that's not saying much is it.

Over 250 premier league appearances and 70 International appearances between them,  what do you think these few stats mean? I'll help you out... you don't get that many appearances if they're a bad as you say. I'm sure the managers that have played them have seen far more of them than you, or have you seen all 320 games they've played in?

This logic is bizarre.  There are loads of players that have loads of appearances that we wouldn’t touch and I assume many you wouldn’t want.  Even as somebody has said above about Trez and El Ghazi who are deemed not good enough for us and shipped out have many games for us, goals and assists and international caps.  Your argument doesn’t stand up.

Also re your manager comment, those same managers are letting these “quality” players go for what? 30m, 40m? No no…one on loan and one for £13m…..hmmm, says it all.  Then our manager who is saying yes, who has been tactically poor and likely to lose his job shortly so not a great recommendation either.

So there’s that….