Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Just now, Joshie2000 said:

But if he's refusing to sign a contract and pushing for a move, what do we do. 

That is if the agreement with arsenal is correct and if so we set an. Amount. And don't budge, times ticking for them 😁

Say No! Easy!

Gerrard hopefully goes in the next week and the new manager can bond with Dougie.  

If we let him go now and sack Gerrard in the next week that bad for the new manager.

Also we can’t get a new player in to replace him this late in the day probably

Just say no!

7 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Grapevine saying that Luiz is really pushing to go to Arsenal..thats all we need🤬

Of course he is. This club has turned into a circus in the last 12 months or so. 

2 minutes ago, Joshie2000 said:

But if he's refusing to sign a contract and pushing for a move, what do we do. 

That is if the agreement with arsenal is correct and if so we set an. Amount. And don't budge, times ticking for them 😁

Agreed. Plus, the £20-25m that we'll receive will help build our next manager's transfer war chest. So long as Mr Gerrard doesn't get near it, I think we'll all sleep soundly.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Have we managed to move on Gerrard yet. 😆

Not too many takers for an aging midfielder with 16 screws in his hip. I’ve decided that he’s still a footballer, because he has proved that he definitely is not a football coach/manager. 

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Say No! Easy!

Gerrard hopefully goes in the next week and the new manager can bond with Dougie.  

If we let him go now and sack Gerrard in the next week that bad for the new manager.

Also we can’t get a new player in to replace him this late in the day probably

Just say no!

Grange Hill Just Say No GIF - Grange Hill Just Say No Zammo GIFs

Just now, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Agreed. Plus, the £20-25m that we'll receive will help build our next manager's transfer war chest. So long as Mr Gerrard doesn't get near it, I think we'll all sleep soundly.

But we are down a midfielder at least until January, our weakest area of the pitch when we are 19th in the league.  Selling him is a dumb idea.

The clown in charge of the first XI is rightly being called out - but what on Earth is Lange doing?

Best he can come up with is panic deadline day signings of Bednarek and Dendoncker? 

They’re two bang average PL players that have been kicking around years. Where’s the scouting network? Where’s the ambition?

Idiots working for this club at every level.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Shockingly poor day so far with Dendoncker and Bednarek look like they are coming in.  

Only Luiz going out can make it worse.

Guessing the club are just freaking out with the start of the season and not thinking straight.

Its disgusting actually feel sick looking at the business and the level we are operating on right now in the market… bloody Bednarek and dendocker crying real tears right now is that really the best we can get… might get gallagher if were lucky happy days 🫤 I couldn’t cope with luiz going and us just bringing in those two id lose my s**t 

20 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Grapevine saying that Luiz is really pushing to go to Arsenal..thats all we need🤬

Let him go. He scores 2 goals from a corner and thinks he's a world beater. Never rated him.

I'd happily sell him if we can get a decent replacement in. Only problem is I have no faith we can do that.

11 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Why wouldn't he? I'm a Villa fan and I'd push for that move too if I were Luiz

Literally i dont blame him …. Club is a mess and i don’t necessarily blame the owners but they just have some cowboys in charge, tbf i dont like purslow much he didnt do good while at liverpool either 

Just now, Okonokos said:

Let him go. He scores 2 goals from a corner and thinks he's a world beater. Never rated him.

I'd happily sell him if we can get a decent replacement in. Only problem is I have no faith we can do that.

Dont be so silly