Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

10 minutes ago, John said:

Off topic, but those videos did cheer me up (a bit). That Dyer video reminds me of one, where an elderly Tommy Lawrence was interviewed in Liverpool about the 1967 Everton derby and the young reporter didn't realise that he was Liverpool's first team keeper in that game. :D

image.jpeg.7c1b73d80b8c3259915c8a6812d90706.jpeg Tommy Lawrence: Tributes are paid to former Liverpool goalkeeper who died  aged 77 - BBC Sport

Great video. Very sweet guy. Humble.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Ok, but it still seems like the ewal was imminent..

The player didn't want to join us. He probably made that clear to SG when he made unrealistic wage demands. Let him stay down there until some London club actually bids for him. We want players that want to play for us. Hopefully there will be a couple arriving before the window slams shut. 🤞

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, John said:

The player didn't want to join us. He probably made that clear to SG when he made unrealistic wage demands. Let him stay down there until some London club actually bids for him. We want players that want to play for us. Hopefully there will be a couple arriving before the window slams shut. 🤞

But we would have sounded him out before bidding as its the way now. If we have bid blindly then we are led by clowns

37 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

The original poster replied stating that this was an old post which had been used to demonstrate what a prat Crook is so no current linkage. Having said that where did you find the story about Martinez’ hand? Any chance it was a keyboard warrior taking a break from self-flagilation?

Not me ...... still going hell for leather with the whip !

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, John said:

Off topic, but those videos did cheer me up (a bit). That Dyer video reminds me of one, where an elderly Tommy Lawrence was interviewed in Liverpool about the 1967 Everton derby and the young reporter didn't realise that he was Liverpool's first team keeper in that game. :D

image.jpeg.7c1b73d80b8c3259915c8a6812d90706.jpeg Tommy Lawrence: Tributes are paid to former Liverpool goalkeeper who died  aged 77 - BBC Sport

The one with Tommey Lawrence is just class. Looks like a right nice guy too. Crazy if it really was a coincidence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PerryBarrPet said:

I think we should blacklist Crook for this rubbish. Why on earth would we be looking to add another GK?

It says 10 Jan 2022. We added a GK shortly after. 

1 hour ago, PerryBarrPet said:

I think we should blacklist Crook for this rubbish. Why on earth would we be looking to add another GK?

There's been a rumour since yesterday that Emi has broken his hand.

Hopefully absolute bollox from a troll.

Thats the only thing i could think of though.

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What kind of centre back is bednarak? 

I have to say signing any defender from Southampton concerns me as they have taken some tonkings

Slow plodding but good in the air. Thinks he can pass but really cant

Polish James Collins

• Haha 1