Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

53 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Yeah, in January. Has he been that shit? It was seen as a great signing then as he came on a free.

He's not a star, but he would be nice to have here as a reliable alternative to Ramsey who just isn't consistent from week to week. As for his time at Juve, he does not fit with what Allegri seems to be trying to do. Keep in mind, I have no idea what Allegri is trying to do. It seems nobody does, including his players.

9 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

If we are going for Bednarek, I’m hoping we are also going for one of the other names mentioned today. 

Could be. Bednarek plays on the right and the other links were left sided. I’d be happy with Diallo on a permanent deal and Bednarek on loan. 
Of course it’s all fairly immaterial if we are still starting SJM and JJ as our engine room.

Well one positive of Bednarek coming is Gerrard will 100% be getting the sack because he's not an improvement on anything we have and we will continue to keep conceding stupid goals.

We may as well have just kept Hause.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

That’s possible. If they make that into a pattern players should learn to stay away from them — I’m sure Zakaria was counting on staying there for a while.

Barcelona are the same,  got aubameyang for free in January when arsenal agreed to terminate his contract early,  now they want 25 million for him from chelsea

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

Well one positive of Bednarek coming is Gerrard will be getting the sack because he's not an improvement on anything we have and we will continue to keep conceding stupid goals.

Yeah i just dont get this loan and Southampton fans are glad he's off tells you a lot. lol

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Weird… why would Juve sell and exchange for inferior players?

I’d be shocked if they wanted either of these guys 😆 Nowhere near their level.

The cheek!

Come on Villa, put a proper offer in!

Trying to picture Harry Winks in a Juve shirt.. 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Well one positive of Bednarek coming is Gerrard will 100% be getting the sack because he's not an improvement on anything we have and we will continue to keep conceding stupid goals.

We may not be looking for an improvement on what we have. We have lost Carlos and the club said that he will be back this season. To get better than what we have will cost big $$$, maybe we just want a loan to get us through the next few months without investing heavily. Bednarek has PLL experience and would not be too costly a loan and my fit the criteria we have

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joshie2000 said:

And if there so unhappy I'm sure Man city could do with some new fans to help fill the emptihed stadium. 

Our windows been OK,  we can all see we need another CB due to Carlos injury but also to improve the quality of choice we have as Hause wasn't good enough and Konsa looking like he can't step up,  Another DM to allow us to play 2 so the front 4 can play there game. 

But bedwetters will be bed wetter,  and no matter what the manager and board do won't be good enough for them.

Love these playground posts! 

“If you don’t like me, go play over there”!

Deano was let go against a lofty set of expectations, I would argue the Manager for one has underperformed against those.

The transfer window is still open, we started well enough but performances alone since the season started suggest there is work left to do.

Label that “worry” what you like