Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

That tweet tells me Danny Ings is wearing number 9 and the rest of the numbers will be confirmed at end of Transfer window.

DM me for more visionary insights 😂.

not really.

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, useless said:

Club have just tweeted that all shirt numbers will be confirmed at the end of the transfer window. I know what that means 😍

I’m hopeful for more incomings but I think it’s probably after the hoohaa after last season with Ings and Buendia changing shirt numbers after Jack left.

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

A midfielder who i have mentioned before is technically done..the club is waiting to resolve contract issues with current players(apparent Registration issues in squad also) and move on at least two players..This will go down to wire..possibly close to window closure.

🤔

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

A midfielder who i have mentioned before is technically done..the club is waiting to resolve contract issues with current players(apparent Registration issues in squad also) and move on at least two players..This will go down to wire..possibly close to window closure.

Hopefully we will have something go down to the wire. I have always hoped for Villa to be the focus of attention on Sky during the last few hours of deadline day. Yes, I know it is a fairly pathetic thing to want and it is better for the club to get the players in early but I would enjoy a little excitement.

2 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

I can't be bothered to read through your old comments. Who is the player? 

I wouldn't be surprised to us make a double swoop for Noni Madueke and Ibrahim Sangaré.

Madueke might come as a surprise, but if Traore isn't part of the plans and if Chukwuemeka isn't going to be involved then I think there's potential room for another No.10, for as it stands at the moment if we were to get a couple of injuries in that area we wouldn't have many options outside of playing players out of position, although i would rather we were able to keep Chukwuemeka, then he could cover that area and central midfield, Aaron Ramsey could do the same but maybe not quite yet yet ready for Prem, so will probably go on loan.

2 hours ago, sne said:

Luiz signing a new contract would make me feel as positive as any realistic new signing would.

Obviously I'd be delighted if we managed to make some unrealistic signing too.

Yes - would mean we could focus on a goal scorer instead of a replacement for Dougie

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think we'll sign another midfielder if we can shift both Nakamba and Sanson. 

Wouldn't be surprised but I think Chuk going, Nakamba and possibly Troare(not sure we need him, although I'd keep for this year), could leave the door open to retain Sanson for the time being. I do see Nakamba as surplus though now tbh. 

44 minutes ago, useless said:

I wouldn't be surprised to us make a double swoop for Noni Madueke and Ibrahim Sangaré.

Madueke might come as a surprise, but if Traore isn't part of the plans and if Chukwuemeka isn't going to be involved then I think there's potential room for another No.10, for as it stands at the moment if we were to get a couple of injuries in that area we wouldn't have many options outside of playing players out of position, although i would rather we were able to keep Chukwuemeka, then he could cover that area and central midfield, Aaron Ramsey could do the same but maybe not quite yet yet ready for Prem, so will probably go on loan.

This would be ideal.

48 minutes ago, useless said:

We have actually been linked with Madueke before and not really Sangare so not sure would be that big of a surprise