Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

13 minutes ago, est1874 said:

People on a message board where redundant waffle is peddled on the regular accusing people who post ITK on Twitter of attention seeking 😅

Couldn't make it up

That's not quite the gotcha you think it is.

1 hour ago, TRO said:

Rumours of Nathan Ake should just fade away, with the Otavio ones.

We have enough lightweights.....thanks.

Whilst I agree we need some more steel I also have to mention that arguably the greatest club team of my generation was mainly full of what you’d probably call lightweights.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

6 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

That's not quite the gotcha you think it is.

He says, unironically. You might want to find another hobby pal, I'm not sure speculating on message boards is for you

4 minutes ago, est1874 said:

He says, unironically. You might want to find another hobby pal, I'm not sure speculating on message boards is for you

I completely agree. Unfortunately I'm just as addicted to reading the same shit jokes and trawling for a snippet of actual news as anyone on here.

Having a week off work isn't helping.

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, paul514 said:

Bargain, I tipped him 2 years ago.

he hasn’t kicked on but that is a low fee and would have been a good second left back here.

Yep, I did too.

A month before you :cheers:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Well Well Well, Just shows these two know nothing and are just guessing for attention. Only ITK I trust are Percy and Tom Collomosse 

Welcome Messi11

• Like 1

So if we believe the ITK guy on Twitter who said we were in for Richarlison and Jesus. 

We missed out on both players to clubs above us in the pecking order. 

Q is who is 3rd on that list? If he’s to be believed it suggests we are trying to drop a sizeable sum on a forward this summer. 

Who are other names that could be in contention? 

30 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is Richarlison now a good player, since it's not us getting him?

I reckon Conte has a decent eye. 60 mill though, bloody hell!

He a very good PL baller. But one we didn't really need. Spurs building a good team with tried and tested players

6 minutes ago, villaglint said:

So if we believe the ITK guy on Twitter who said we were in for Richarlison and Jesus. 

We missed out on both players to clubs above us in the pecking order. 

Q is who is 3rd on that list? If he’s to be believed it suggests we are trying to drop a sizeable sum on a forward this summer. 

Who are other names that could be in contention? 

He's so 'In the know' that he dont even tell us the names of the players 😉

42 minutes ago, gaz90 said:

Play him deeper. 

Deeper? He’s primarily a winger. So play him instead of Cash?

43 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

I don’t know if he’s exactly what we need, but he’ll be played as an 8 if we sign him 

He will? He’s played a CM a grand total of 17 times his entire career. Would be an expensive experiment to see if he could slot in as an 8 in the PL.

1 hour ago, gaz90 said:

Aha! Without changing the subject too much, I think guys is more of a gender neutral term now. Loads of girls I know call others guys now, but I know it's a grey area.

Anyway, back on topic, Otavio is just what we need! 

Yeah I was just kidding

Prices are insane at the moment. Jesus, Raphinha and Richarlison all gone for amounts close to or above £50m and that’s before you factor in wages (Jesus reportedly on 250k a week). Phillips for £43m. Ward Prowse being priced at £75m etc.

We’re rich, but we can’t afford these sums on players because of FFP (obviously). I imagine our targets are all abroad and like others have said, we’re waiting for them to become available and actually push for a move. 

It’s frustrating. We also need to try and move a few on. Targett and Trez have gone. We could do with moving Davis, Traore, El Ghazi, Sanson, Guilbert and whoever else I’ve not mentioned on soon to free up some space. 
Im confident we’ll go big on another midfielder and a back up left back. It isn’t going to be enough to get us into Europe, but it should have us fighting closer to 9th/10th than 14th/15th. 

• Like 1