Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 minute ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

No, Winks is not "shit". He may not be good enough for what we need, but he's a Premier League footballer with plenty of first team experience in a 'Big Six' club. Just like none of our players are bad, some are just no longer deemed good enough for what we need now. A couple of years ago we would have happily signed someone like Winks and they would have improved our midfield.

Sorry to offend you Harry  dry your eyes mate 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886kd7qp3y0icm41qr0lv

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Would be stunned if Spurs were to sell Hojbjerg, I know they're overflowing in that area of the pitch at the moment but you'd think he'd be one of the last they'd let go. If it's true Villa should be all over that though.

Think Zinchenko will turn out to be a shrewd signing for whoever gets him.

• Like 1

Zinchenko would  play left midfield tho? Can Jacob play right midfield? Kinda breaks the Coutinho/Ramsey link up if he's on the opposite side of him. 

Edited by KAZZAM

34 minutes ago, bose said:

Would Spurs really sell him? Thought he was exactly the kind of player Conte loves.

I think he is archiving them.

4 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

No, Winks is not "shit". He may not be good enough for what we need, but he's a Premier League footballer with plenty of first team experience in a 'Big Six' club. Just like none of our players are bad, some are just no longer deemed good enough for what we need now. A couple of years ago we would have happily signed someone like Winks and they would have improved our midfield.

Well yeah, a couple of years ago we were in the Championship

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

Hojbjerg would be a phenomenal signing!

Winks IMO is w@nk. 

just being cagey............but can we sign him this afternoon?

Edited by TRO

18 minutes ago, useless said:

Hojberg is probably Tottenham's second best midfielder after Bentancur, although the reason he's being talked about is because there have been reports today from 'The Times' that they're willing to let him go, how true those reports are though I'm not sure.

i would take Hojberg and Zinchenko tbh.

• Like 3

Zinchenko would be quality. He played midfield against Wales and he looked like a player capable of taking control of the match. Great cover for left-back at the same time. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Zinchenko would  play left midfield tho? Can Jacob play right midfield? Kinda breaks the Coutinho/Ramsey link up if he's on the opposite side of him. 

I honestly think we could benefit having someone on the right who can link up play, we constantly abuse the left side 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Can’t find anything on the internet about Spurs wanting to sell Hojberg. No way they’ll sell him. 

Will be interesting though.

Spurs play with 2 midfielders, which i assume would be Bentancur and Bissouma?

They may not want to sell Hojberg, but if i were a player of his quality, i am not sure i would want to be a backup player?

Höjbjerg is not going anywhere. They Brought in Bissouma because they are in the CL and will need to rotate players and need options alongside Höjbjerg and Bentancur.