Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Who have spurs signed for people think they are making big moves? 

Bissouma and Perisic

There's also the belief that conte will be the man who finally gets Levy to spend money... I'll believe it when I see it

They need to buy Romero and Kulusevski too this summer just to stand still, great players last year

The media being what it is will big them up and make them out to be challengers... They won't be, they might pull further ahead of utd and arsenal, might even catch Chelsea but they won't lay a glove on the top 2, they won't be the 3rd horse no matter what SSN say, they'll be 15 to 20 points adrift come the end 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Kulusevski didn't do whatever he had to do to make his loan an obligation to buy, he's not actually a spurs player yet

Thinks it's one of those weird loans Italian clubs do when it happens irrespective of what happens. If he gets injured for 18 months, I think he still signs permanently for them.

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Bissouma and Perisic

There's also the belief that conte will be the man who finally gets Levy to spend money... I'll believe it when I see it

They need to buy Romero and Kulusevski too this summer just to stand still, great players last year

The media being what it is will big them up and make them out to be challengers... They won't be, they might pull further ahead of utd and arsenal, might even catch Chelsea but they won't lay a glove on the top 2, they won't be the 3rd horse no matter what SSN say, they'll be 15 to 20 points adrift come the end 

I would say spurs are favourites for third. They only finished 3 points behind Chelsea. Signed Perisic, Bissouma and there’s a lot of talk they’ll sign Spence, they won’t be near city or Liverpool but who will. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Bissouma and Perisic

They might not challenge for the title, but they certainly are strong favourites to finish 3rd

• Like 1

We will be hearing about a new left-back very soon.

Sergio Gómez, Aaron Hickey, Bassey, and Quentin Merlin linked in the media.

Matt Maher has already ruled out Quentin Merlin.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a player that hasn't been mentioned.

A player that could play fullback positons would seem ideal.

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Here’s one for you? Sign Ben Mee or a fully fit younger Robby Savage ?

Or put another way, which would you rather get cut out? Your left eye or your right eye?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, useless said:

We will be hearing about a new left-back very soon.

Sergio Gómez, Aaron Hickey, Bassey, and Quentin Merlin linked in the media.

Matt Maher has already ruled out Quentin Merlin.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a player that hasn't been mentioned.

A player that could play fullback positons would seem ideal.

Agree. Are you ITK? 🤨 

No, that Romano said we will hearing about the new left-back very soon, and I think he only gets to hear about it once it's very close to being finalized.

I suspect the identity will be revealed either over the weekend or very early next week, and not longer after the signing will be completed.

• Thanks 1