Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Maybe we're trying to do a double deal for Caleta-Car and Kamara? I know Kamara is a free transfer but might be good to bring the two of them over as they'll be familiar with each others games and will help them settle more. I mean, it's doubtful I know, but just a thought.

Just now, Rustibrooks said:

According to my mate who supports Marseille, he played awful last game and he genuinely doesn’t think he’ll improve us. Apparently he makes quite a few mistakes as well.

Our kind of player then!

• Like 1

Just now, Rustibrooks said:

According to my mate who supports Marseille, he played awful last game and he genuinely doesn’t think he’ll improve us. Apparently he makes quite a few mistakes as well.

Our kind of player then!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rustibrooks said:

Doesn’t Kamada have a release cause that’s not a crazy amount?

Edit:

Sorry, read Kamara and not Kamada :D

Carry on.

Edited by sne
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Maybe we're trying to do a double deal for Caleta-Car and Kamara? I know Kamara is a free transfer but might be good to bring the two of them over as they'll be familiar with each others games and will help them settle more. I mean, it's doubtful I know, but just a thought.

sure we already have Sanson

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Possibly.

However, apparently they want Kamara as well, possibly a domino effect and transfer merry go round?

Will he want to stay if he end up being behind Kamara?

I reckon to be fair, he might just be on a shortlist.

There is no shortlist, just Steve G's little black book of players he used to play with. Vladimír Šmicer is in talks as I type.

• Haha 1

Just now, Tayls said:

I really want us to get Pulisic. Not really a starter at Chelsea… bit of an American link with ourselves… maybe, just maybe? 

Chelsea about to be bought by the owner of the LA Dodgers, imagine they'll be keen to keep him around too in terms of American links.

Also can't see him leaving, he had an injury or two this year didn't he? Still has a part to play at Chelsea. If not a Bundesliga team would be all over that too

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I really want us to get Pulisic. Not really a starter at Chelsea… bit of an American link with ourselves… maybe, just maybe? 

Would be a really good signing. Would cost us north of £40m though at the very least. 

44 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Hopefully it's just a lazy link! Kamara, Gerson, Saliba and Guendouzi are the only ones I would consider possibly. 

Guendouzi, the ex Arsenal player? No thanks

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Would be a really good signing. Would cost us north of £40m though at the very least. 

Pulisic cost Chelsea £58m and there is not a chance on this green earth that they are selling him for less than that figure. 

I agree he would be an amazing signing but it's far above our structure at the moment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Looking like Kamara is going to Atletico. 

24 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Chelsea about to be bought by the owner of the LA Dodgers, imagine they'll be keen to keep him around too in terms of American links.

Also can't see him leaving, he had an injury or two this year didn't he? Still has a part to play at Chelsea. If not a Bundesliga team would be all over that too

I'm not sure he stays with Chelsea. He's a regular bench rider and he's about to enter his prime. He'll want to be a regular starter somewhere.