Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

8 hours ago, duke313 said:

The last bit means that Kamara would likely be unhappy if we rejected reasonable bids from the likes of Real, Bayern, City etc.

Jack proves nothing. Do you think Kamara came here for his love of the Villa?  He came here because we offered more money than those in for him. And if a bigger fish comes along offering even more money and the chance to win silverware, he’ll be off.

I think the double negative ‘wouldn’t not’ suggests that he *would* welcome us turning down a bid, which is different to what the rest of your post implies?  Hence the difficult to understand your post.

But I know what you meant.

However, when you sign a contract, you are not entitled to be unhappy about your club not accepting offers.  If you wanted that get out, then you (or your agent) should have requested a minimum fee release clause.

Just now, villarule123 said:

Can't let this guy reach page 3.

Another 9/10 performance today.

It's just standard though, isn't it?  He's such a baller.

First name on the team sheet for me.  Well, certainly for outfield players.

Without doubt this man could play in any team. Non fans will say bollox and point to guimares and caicedo as the 2 midfielders outside the nornal top 6 but he really is the real deal.  He could run a game anywhere. A genius footballer . I can safely say that we have 2 world class players in our team. Him and Emi . We are lucky. 

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Theres a great article on sky sports about Bouba and how good he is with new quotes from Emery. If someone can link it then brilliant

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12793800/why-aston-villas-boubacar-kamara-is-one-of-the-signings-of-the-season-and-unai-emery-can-now-build-around-him

Why Aston Villa's Boubacar Kamara is one of the signings of the season and Unai Emery can now build around him

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 2

Â