Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Hold on, I never realised he could play CB as well?!

They just.pointed that out on BBC videoclip, as well as lauding this as a massive signing.

Saying we have beat off ( Insert Gif here ) alot of competetion.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

He thought he was getting Titi Camara. (One for the forgotten footballers thread) Plus I won’t do any more boob/boub/titi puns… 

F59-C3039-98-C0-4-A3-A-B847-038-D427894-

I think it's breast for everyone that you don't

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, BOF said:

Well we can put these shitehawks in the bin anyway :D 

Not to be pedantic but I'd imagine stuff like this happens a lot, although it is now silly season and accounts like this may post a lot of nonsense.

I believe that Mbappe also agreed a deal with Real Madrid a couple of weeks ago. I think if he was a free agent and had a few teams talking to him, his agent would tie up the best deals he could get from 3-4 clubs and then hands them over to the player to ultimately decide - do you wanna go to the place offering you the most money, the best style of football, where your friends are, where the best coaching facilities are, the best league you can play in, do you want Europe etc etc etc etc. 

1 minute ago, MSvillain said:

I don't know if I'm honest, I'm reserving judgement and willing to give him some time 

I know next to nothing about him - is he a DM ? 

9 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

What a fabulous start to the window. Coutinho for £17m then nailing our key position with a free transfer ahead of CL competition.

Very impressive.

We mean business. Love it. 

Â