Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

5 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

"if he's any good, why aren't other teams interested in signing him?"

He is a regular starter for Juve not an 19 year old at a league two club. 

I mean I have never seen him play but I assume he is at the required standard

26 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t think we’ve learnt the dark arts yet either. If you watch City play for all their possession if they lose the ball and haven’t managed to aggressively win it back they’ll commit a niggly foul to break the play of the opponent. Fernandino was a master of it.  

Yes they do that well and so do United and Liverpool. Sadly if we do it we will get a yellow card the first or second time rather than, with the likes of Matic or Fernandinho, in the 89th minute!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t think we’ve learnt the dark arts yet either. If you watch City play for all their possession if they lose the ball and haven’t managed to aggressively win it back they’ll commit a niggly foul to break the play of the opponent. Fernandino was a master of it.  

Tis a good point, we've lacked this from our play defensively for so long. We are too nice!

Problem is we do this and it'd be a yellow or red card, the likes of City, Manure etc get away with it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Yes they do that well and so do United and Liverpool. Sadly if we do it we will get a yellow card the first or second time rather than, with the likes of Matic or Fernandinho, in the 89th minute!

Haha, you beat me to it.

Good point, I agree.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

At least this puts an end to the "if he's any good, why aren't other teams interested in signing him?" chat. 

I’m not worried about spurs Levy will offer peanuts and get nothing

6 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Tis a good point, we've lacked this from our play defensively for so long. We are too nice!

Problem is we do this and it'd be a yellow or red card, the likes of City, Manure etc get away with it.

Very true. The bastards! 

6 minutes ago, Wes said:

So obvious. Spurs flailing around and latching on to any potential deal moving at the moment. They need to appease both their fans and Conte.

I'd go with Fabrizio and that Spurs asked for a Loan deal for Bentancur. Or that Juve are trying to get us to meet their price by manufacturing other interested clubs. 

it's how they work these Italian clubs. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wes said:

So obvious. Spurs flailing around and latching on to any potential deal moving at the moment. They need to appease both their fans and Conte.

This was rumoured a few days ago, they wait and jump in last minute. 

Â