Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Last minute he talks about Luiz and Bentancur. Vickery is one of the best about

On 22/01/2022 at 18:51, Tomaszk said:

He's a bit like Carrick I think. Fairly languid in style.

Know our stuff, me and Tim ;) 

• Haha 1

Just now, thunderball said:

I think if it wasnt going to happen we would have thrown the towel in by now, the fact its 4 days on since it broke and all the world has known about it suggests its slowly playing out.

He's playing for Uruguay tonight so they've got the weekend to dot the i's and cross the t's.

They play again Tuesday the day after the window closes.

I'd quite like to get it done now. (if we aren't going to swoop and try to pinch Guimaraes)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's the rumor here. Apparently 
@juventusfc
 accepted the offer of #Villa for #Bentancur and the only thing left to close is for #VecchiaSignora to find a substitute. Among others they name #Nandez . Luckily they don't also name… well, the one from yesterday, the one on the road.
Edited by Phil Silvers

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Selling Luiz and replacing him with this fella isn’t a good bit of business. This guy won’t cut it here. 

On that last bit, you really clearly have no idea—but you keep saying the same things so at least you threw in something new!

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Selling Luiz and replacing him with this fella isn’t a good bit of business. This guy won’t cut it here. 

Change the record mate, you’ve no idea whether he’ll cut it or not. I’m inclined to trust the judgement of our recruitment team and management staff over you, though. 

• Like 1

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Who says we’re selling?

I think we probably will end up selling him this window. There’s a lot of noise around it now and if we’ve had a genuine offer of £32m already, that means there is encouragement from either the players camp or that the club will listen to offers. 

He’s got 18 months left on his contract. The club need to be sensible here and they will fully understand he’s not going to be more valuable than he is at this very moment. If we get an offer of £35m+, I think he’ll leave in the next few days. 

Â