Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

HERE WE GO! Fabrizio Romano reporting an exclusive that older male Internet forum users would have sex with younger attractive female pop stars. Ggregg Evans @TheAthletic also hearing rumblings of the same information. Stay tuned. 

Somewhat fittingly on page 

soixante-neuf

of the thread 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MSvillain said:

More fine work in terms of analysing the midfield options.  The tackling percentage across the 4 is still of concern (especially when you see that Bissouma is up at 75%).  However, if we win the ball back just as often but via interceptions and harrying opponents into mistakes rather than through actual tackles then that isn't necessarily an issue.  What I think this analysis does show is that Bentancur is a massive improvement in terms of "control" and I think that will benefit Luiz in terms of allowing him to play a bit further forward and getting a bit more time and space, it will probably help McGinn because when McGinn is under pressure he generally tries to pass long, down a channel or with one of his floaty cross-fields passes (and so if he is under less pressure he will hopefully be able to pick and chose his passes better too) and will also mean that Ramsey is getting the ball in a better position.  Those four as our primary rotation options with Chuk coming on and making regular 20 - 30 minute cameo roles looks on paper to be a pretty decent improvement.  I guess it may leave the question as to whether teams that dribble at us will still have decent success and / or whether we can retain the ball better as a team to the extent that we don't need the "destroyer" that I and others have maybe seen as the answer previously.  But Gerrard and his team have got most things right so far - so if that is what they propose it is worth a shot.

Edited by allani
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, a m ole said:

HERE WE GO! Fabrizio Romano reporting an exclusive that older male Internet forum users would have sex with younger attractive female pop stars. Ggregg Evans @TheAthletic also hearing rumblings of the same information. Stay tuned. 

FAKE NEWS as Trumpie would say, not sure mentioned younger attractive female pop stars are young anymore given the height of their fame was 20 years ago.

Think it should be

HERE WE GO! Fabrizio Romano reporting an exclusive that older male Internet forum users would have sex with former younger attractive female pop stars 20 years ago. Gregg Evans @TheAthletic also hearing rumblings of the same information. Stay tuned.  VillaTalk forum concerned that said females arent DM's. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

FAKE NEWS as Trumpie would say, not sure mentioned younger attractive female pop stars are young anymore given the height of their fame was 20 years ago.

Think it should be

HERE WE GO! Fabrizio Romano reporting an exclusive that older male Internet forum users would have sex with former younger attractive female pop stars 20 years ago. Gregg Evans @TheAthletic also hearing rumblings of the same information. Stay tuned.  VillaTalk forum concerned that said females arent DM's. 

They could defend my midfield, if you know what I mean

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Im not so sure. He seems to be struggling with the very role we want him for!

I don't think that Gerrard is looking at it the same way.  I thought we needed a destroyer with high tackling attributes, a loud voice and some ability in laying the ball off.  If Gerrard is looking to dominate possession in a bid to address the issues about our midfield being under pressure - that might just be a different solution to the problem.  And we haven't been in a position where we have two players with excellent ball retention skills in the middle of the park.  With Emi 2 and Coutinho offering more options and being better on the ball too and Digne being a genuine attacking threat who is going to concern the opposition - it might well work.  In the past we've had one outlet - stop Jack, stop Villa.  If we can now dominate the ball we have far more attacking threats who can hurt the opposition than we had before.  I can't wait to see Buendia and Coutinho fully fit and really taking it to our opponents.  In such a scenario I can see an awful lot of good in a trio of Bentancur, Luiz and McGinn providing the base on which they thrive.  Add in the ability of JJ and Chuk to liven things up - really starts to feel like we would be asking a lot of questions.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Older!

Taking the proverbial you lot.

I would like to apologize to Mr Follyfoot on behalf of some posters and their highly offensive and ageist comments.

Sorry old boy.

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

Seems like this may be the incoming deal that allows Bentancur to leave.

Translates to "In the next few hours #Juventus will try to find an agreement with #Nandez (Ranocchia and Kaio Jorge could go to Cagliari in the operation). But the arrival of Nahitan in depends on the exit of Bentancur who is talking to Aston Villa"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, BOF said:

Seems like this may be the incoming deal that allows Bentancur to leave.

Translates to "In the next few hours #Juventus will try to find an agreement with #Nandez (Ranocchia and Kaio Jorge could go to Cagliari in the operation). But the arrival of Nahitan in depends on the exit of Bentancur who is talking to Aston Villa"

Sounds positive.

52 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Older!

Taking the proverbial you lot.

I would like to apologize to Mr Follyfoot on behalf of some posters and their highly offensive and ageist comments.

Sorry old boy.

Good to see youngsters like you Phil are standing up for the old boy. You deserve a reward, how about a mirror? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Let's be honest, if Romano was reporting it now then it would be at least Saturday before Gregg got any wind of it :D 

• Haha 1

Â