Lucas Digne

villan-scott

8 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I see James Bree in that shot. I liked posts about him because someone would invariably post a gif of someone who shares the same surname:

{waiting}

{waiting}

{waiting}

It would be pretty cheesy if I just obliged

desperate-housewives-bree.gif

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I see James Bree in that shot. I liked posts about him because someone would invariably post a gif of someone who shares the same surname:

{waiting}

{waiting}

{waiting}

She hasn’t done GLOW at that time either so there is a wealth of fantastic new gifs that could be used

32 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Personal terms agreed, but a bit of an issue with the selling fee apparently. Not sure they could agree the players terms without agreeing the selling fee. Maybe just media talk.

You can as long as the selling club gives you permission

36 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

image.png.8ac0018fb5276488529efce94113c154.png

Everton fans on their forum: BuT HeS BEen shiT foR 18 MonTHs...

Only Trent and Robertson have created more chances in the whole League in the last 18 months than Digne. Clearly an attacking talent

45 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Only Trent and Robertson have created more chances in the whole League in the last 18 months than Digne. Clearly an attacking talent

I keep seeing this stat pop up but is there a link to it. Every stat I see is Bruno way out in front

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I keep seeing this stat pop up but is there a link to it. Every stat I see is Bruno way out in front

It's for full backs, only 2 full backs to create more chances in last 18 months were Liverpool's two.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Andy Townsend not sure Digne much of an upgrade on Targett.

Digne is definitely an attacking upgrade. Defensively, unsure. Don't know enough about Digne in that regard.

Â