Lucas Digne

villan-scott

Is the guy who escaped from that trophy still on our books or did we just let him run free to meet whatever destiny awaits him?

Also God, easy to forget that clean-shaven Grealish is the most Irish-looking man in existence, how did he ever end up in the England setup

Edited by Annoyman
  • Haha 3

I think this transfer makes a little bit too much sense to not happen. It'll just be the timing now, I'm sure we can hold out if the club / player are asking a little too much. Sticking with Targett for another week or 2 won't cost us a place in Europe 

The manager has cut ties with the player in public.  The player has cut ties with the club and said he wants to leave. 

The one thing to play out yet is whether that  wants to leave turns into an official transfer request . Or Digne is going to be claiming money for his contract being ended. 

Thats not in Evertons best interests as they will be lowballed to f**k i would guess. 

So can a deal be done that suits all parties.?  Digne will have to maybe accept he cannot have 120k a week  Everton will have to accept they cannot get 30 mill for him and Villa will have to accept that they cannot get him for £15 mill. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

imagine 6 months ago someone saying, "At Aston Villa, within my crystal ball i see Digne playing down the left hand side with Coutinho".......

my response:

image.png.97537fdbe4581e266a757692cbfbc55e.png

Also why? We had our GOAT in front of our player of the season. Completely unthinkable to be where we are now.

3 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Don't forget Steer also has a Cup of Traditions trophy to his name, as well as Davis and Hourihane still on our books.

722268e2-1189-49a1-b959-c26aaad37eca.jpg

Thats not Elphick jumping from the trophy!  He's in the team photo FFS.  You just can't see him cause the LaLiga sign is too tall.

Edited by ejs1111
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Don't forget Steer also has a Cup of Traditions trophy to his name, as well as Davis and Hourihane still on our books.

722268e2-1189-49a1-b959-c26aaad37eca.jpg

I see James Bree in that shot. I liked posts about him because someone would invariably post a gif of someone who shares the same surname:

{waiting}

{waiting}

{waiting}

Â