Yves Bissouma

Corleone

19 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Is the Telegraph not credible?

Oh yes Telegraph definitely credible. 

EDIT - i didn't realise there was a new tweet from the telegraph - i must have missed that.  Now i'm happier!

Edited by ender4

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Oh yes Telegraph definitely credible.But wasn’t that just us being interested at the time?  No other info about it progressing or is still being in the fight to sign him. 

I dunno, it’s all gone quiet since that first initial link.

The telegraph article was last night.

https://twitter.com/TeleFootball/status/1481358036258201605?s=20

Edited by Steero113
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TRO said:

would Franck Kessie, AC Milan......be an alternative?

Before our last two signings I'd have laughed at the suggestion - It's still a reach given his level and our lack of European football, though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They never gave me a price on Rashica either. I guess there’s maybe not enough demand for the market and most likely means he staying at Brighton. 

Thought I’d try and see what the deal is and thought I’d ask if they would offer odds to Man Utd. They wouldn’t 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, randy_69 said:

Bucket load of bitterness here about our claims to be a big club when we’re just the 1996 Coca Cola cup winners with rich ‘chinese’ owners 😀

https://www.brightonandhoveindependent.co.uk/sport/football/brighton-and-hove-albion/why-losing-yves-bissouma-to-1996-coca-cola-cup-winners-aston-villa-is-not-as-unlikely-as-it-may-sound-3525579

Fine whatever. I can't take a  club seriously when their big match is versus a team fifty miles up the round due  to some managers falling out  in the 1970s.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Before our last two signings I'd have laughed at the suggestion - It's still a reach given his level and our lack of European football, though.

This is where I'm at too. The likes of Kessie, Zakaria etc are the kind of players where I've been thinking I'd love to sign them but there's a fat chance of it being realistic, but I would have said the same about both Coutinho and Digne and yet here we are. Specifically Kessie would still be a huge long shot mind, he's a key player for a Champions League qualifying team that is weighing up all kinds of interest from around Europe. I do trust though that whatever incoming there is in that position will be a bit of a statement nonetheless.

Â