Yves Bissouma

Corleone

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Oh ok.

If no charges are laid and the police clear him of any suspicion would that change your mind?

Maybe but until that is the case we shouldn’t be considering him. IMO.

• Like 3

Yep. Just the perfect player for us. Hes got the discipline for the role and has afterburners over 10 yards to intercept the ball. Will he turn us into legitimate European football contenders? .. watching this and his positional sense i would say theres a fair chance. There is zero risk football wise. We know he can do it in the premier

According to Simon Dobson on Twitter (a football journalist with 33.4K followers)

“Bissouma is Aston Villa’s number one target after Digne. Gerrard wants him as soon as possible and believes he would improve the team massively. Brighton convinced he isn’t leaving but every player has a price.”

29 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Think this may well be the driving force behind us paying ~£40m now despite any off field concerns. Would improve us dramatically.

Honestly think the fee will be a surprise when he moves wherever that may be, I think it will be comparable to Buendia, like mids 30s INCL addons.

Edited by Phil Silvers

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Honestly think the fee will be a surprise when he moves wherever that may be, I think it will be comparable to Buendia, like mids 30s INCL addons.

Most of the time the fees quoted are either journalists making it up or the club leaking an over inflated price. 

11 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

According to Simon Dobson on Twitter (a football journalist with 33.4K followers)

“Bissouma is Aston Villa’s number one target after Digne. Gerrard wants him as soon as possible and believes he would improve the team massively. Brighton convinced he isn’t leaving but every player has a price.”

So our number 2 target?  🤣

Brighton certainly have been good at identifying and signing youngsters these past few seasons. I can see Ashworth driving a hard bargain and I insisting on potentially a player as part of any deal - Carney / JPB perhaps - they won’t make it easy (obviously) and be interesting how this plays out. 

22 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Brighton certainly have been good at identifying and signing youngsters these past few seasons. I can see Ashworth driving a hard bargain and I insisting on potentially a player as part of any deal - Carney / JPB perhaps - they won’t make it easy (obviously) and be interesting how this plays out. 

They will get less for him in the summer so aren't in the best bargaining position. I would imagine we will make them an offer that is too good to turn down.

• Like 1

Â