Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

6 minutes ago, chomer said:

Still annoys me Voller got sent off too!

I was about to say VAR would have sorted that situation out but thinking about it VAR would still have sent him off probably because it's **** pointless.

58 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I was about to say VAR would have sorted that situation out but thinking about it VAR would still have sent him off probably because it's **** pointless.

Then the rules changed the next day so it doesn’t happen again 😆 

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

I wonder who the classiest spitter is?

Right guard fella? Got to be up there.

Grahame Le Seux?  Nah.. didn't own it.

Savo is a goodun, proper Eastern European "I don't give a hoot who this hits".

New thread idea! 

Kent Nielson for volume or was that a nostril clearance, my memory is hazy 

Edited by Follyfoot

15 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Kent Nielson for volume or was that a nostril clearance, my memory is hazy 

Can't remember that one. 

Zlatan was a very regular gobber.  But the volume per gob or (VpG) was absolutely abysmal, like he was spitting out a mouse's eyelash. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Can't remember that one. 

Zlatan was a very regular gobber.  But the volume per gob or (VpG) was absolutely abysmal, like he was spitting out a mouse's eyelash. 

38 seconds

2 hours ago, david-avfc said:

For all the fancy flicks and nice little bits of skill, I’m just not sure how effective he is as an all round player. There’s always going to be moments when we’re wowed by something he does but I just can’t see him getting 15+ goals and assists over the season (excluding games against Micky mouse opposition in the cups) which really we need from a final third player

That's sort of fine though. Like sure it would be great if he was doing the business vs top half prem teams but bottom 5 + cup games is perfectly fine. If he can grab 8 G+A in the 20 or so games vs that level of oppoentns that's enough for us. 

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

I dont see it, Stevenage he was useless and he seems to compensate for his lack of movement with constant long shots

He’s always taken a lot of shots, that’s part of his MO. The whole team against Stevenage were poor 

2 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

He’s always taken a lot of shots, that’s part of his MO. The whole team against Stevenage were poor 

But he is really bad at it. His long range accuracy is nearly Tonev levels

6 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

38 seconds

When I think of players flobbing, Kent Nielsen is the gold standard.

Lovely to see Paul Birch (RIP) in that clip. He was ace that night, stuck to Lothar Matthaus like shit on a blanket.

• Like 2

I think with him back to fitness now it kinda makes sense offers would come. The Barcelona sell in clause is an important factor here. Is it really a 50% of the price or something like of the potential profit. Always seemed an odd one that

Â