Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

These are perfect games for him, Southampton giving him loads of space centrally.

If we want to win more home games next season to properly challenge for europe then we have to sign him permanently as he's the difference maker. World class today in all but finishing.

He looks somewhat slow out there, but he is so crafty with his passing and movement. Great vision. My dream is to see him and Buendia just assassinate the opposition. Should have scored 4. 

He's pure magic, wasn't even near his best today either which is the crazy part about it. The club would be mad to not already have done the necessary to make this permanent in the summer or at least tried all they can to do so.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, maqroll said:

He looks somewhat slow out there, but he is so crafty with his passing and movement. Great vision. My dream is to see him and Buendia just assassinate the opposition. Should have scored 4. 

I'm all for slow and effective. Means there are fewer concerns about dropping off as he gets older.

• Like 4

Just now, Sam-AVFC said:

I'm all for slow and effective. Means there are fewer concerns about dropping off as he gets older.

as some liverpool dudes said, he doesnt have blistering pace, its more about bits of skill, a short burst over 5-10 yards then lay offs and vision etc.

Which is fine with me, as you say, when he's 31/32/33 etc, the vision and agility will still be there, if he isnt dependant on raw space, that will help him as he pushes in to his 30s.

I would defo try my hardest to sign him as the talisman, and build a team around him, no doubt, he can do it for us for 3 years easy, i dont think he will lose much of his overall game when he's 32/33, if anything he can be the man drifting around, finding space, and being our main man.

• Like 2

Â