Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

They are desperately hanging onto the the preconceived idea that Newcastle are going to scorch earth the transfer market to light up this covid riddled window.

'2 clubs' ....wonder who they hope is the 2nd?

Edited by Nigel

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Couldn’t we sign both?

I always thought he looked half decent but then seeing his pathetic performance against the villa 3 weeks ago where he offered nothing whatsoever i have changed my mind. It wasnt him being in bad form. He just didnt even try .and thats a no no for me when i see that 

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I always thought he looked half decent but then seeing his pathetic performance against the villa 3 weeks ago where he offered nothing whatsoever i have changed my mind. It wasnt him being in bad form. He just didnt even try .and thats a no no for me when i see that 

You can’t judge a player on 1 match 

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

You can’t judge a player on 1 match 

True. But you can judge a player on application. Dean Smith brought him back into the first team. And he repayed him with absolutely no fight . 

2 hours ago, WHY said:

Well you would lose as they don’t, the betting company has nothing to do with Sky and hasn’t for a long time.

So many refuse to believe this fact. The reality is far simpler in that they just want you glued to SSN 

If they said villa are the only team in the race and an announcement is imminent then suddenly the story is far less exciting 

I'm not even bothered by it. Journalism stopped being just about reporting news a long time ago. It's just business now, all to do with views and clicks. Once you accept that then this crap is much more tolerable 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Still find Dharmesh Sheth hilariously stupid.

"Newcastle are potentially sounding out the possibility of being interested in Todd Cantwell".

That's some cracking journalism right there.

And that's for suuuuuuuuuure..

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

True. But you can judge a player on application. Dean Smith brought him back into the first team. And he repayed him with absolutely no fight . 

I’m trying to think what to say…..he’s beautiful, I can just admire him for his looks, not just that but I think he is a great player, he just had an off day in that match

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If this comes off, it will also be a kick up the arse/motivation for the likes of Bailey, Buendia, Berty etc?

Too late I reckon. AEG, Trez and Traore will all be at new clubs when September comes (imo). Can see Bailey & Buendia rotating based on opposition, or maybe Bailey used as a super-sub to annihilate tired defences. Carney will hopefully get minutes as Coutinho’s back-up.

• Like 1

Maybe the constant talk about Coutinhio and Villa on Sky today will show some people that Sky don't have a bias towards reporting on the Top 6 clubs, and that their bias is reporting on stories that have the most interest to the majority that they can sensationalise. This is exactly why the discussion last weekend was about Lukaku. 

https://www.si.com/soccer/liverpool/nonlfc/according-to-reports-philippe-coutinho-has-signed-for-aston-villa-on-a-loan-deal

Reports suggest that Aston Villa have signed former Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho on loan from Barcelona with an option to buy.

Philippe Coutinho will join up with former team-mate Steven Gerrard as he is set to join the Aston Villa manager, to re-discover his unbelievable form he once had in the Premier League.

• Thanks 1

Â