Midweek Football 27/29 December

andykeenan

18 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

He really has a nasty side to him doesn't he?

He does, but Fernandinho made a meal and a half out of that poke to the shinpads. 

Flicking it over during HT in the city game didn't realise it was the 90th minute 

Great goal for Brighton, chelsea can't be happy him getting that header between 2 CBs though, that's almost the opposite of watching mings vs Lukaku, rudiger can't win that ball behind the man, should have looked to play welbeck (fairly obviously) has chalobah there for the ball, rudiger play the man and make his jump harder

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

Chelsea got no chance of fighting for the title. Really poor performance. 

Funny they don't do it against us. 

words removed. 

• Like 2

Just now, villa4europe said:

Flicking it over during HT in the city game didn't realise it was the 90th minute 

Great goal for Brighton, chelsea can't be happy him getting that header between 2 CBs though, that's almost the opposite of watching mings vs Lukaku, rudiger can't win that ball behind the man, should have looked to play welbeck (fairly obviously) has chalobah there for the ball, rudiger play the man and make his jump harder

Ah, but Rudiger is top class and would never make a mistake like that. Don’t believe you.

• Like 1

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Brighton just did what we couldn’t by not gifting Chelsea 3 goals.

Veltman was kind of lucky to get a foul just before, though. Would have gifted Chelsea a second and put the game out of reach. Fine margins. 

Just now, imavillan said:

anyone else’s picture quality shite on Amazon or is it my internet is shite? 

Mine was poor yesterday, today it’s a bit better.

Illegal streams are clearer than Amazon (I’ve heard).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â