Midweek Football 27/29 December

andykeenan

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

I still stand by it. We've seen no good football some tragic defending. The game is flat. The crowd is flat.

United have created a number of really good chances (against poor defending). It’s an entertaining game for neutrals. 

Also, Derby winning away at Stoke which would take them to 10 points - 4 points behind second bottom Barnsley and 11 points from safety - having won their last three (Blackpool, West Brom, Stoke).

They couldn’t, could they…?

Just now, bobzy said:

Also, Derby winning away at Stoke which would take them to 10 points - 4 points behind second bottom Barnsley and 11 points from safety - having won their last three (Blackpool, West Brom, Stoke).

They couldn’t, could they…?

It would be a terrific achievement - what would that do for Rooney’s managerial career??? 

I'm impressed he’s stuck it out so long in terrible circumstances… fair play to him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Burnley **** loving their first game in hand. What a bonus for them. 

Hard to tell with games in hand

Don't know enough about Burnley to know if they've missed games when they've had players out injured who will now return or if they'll do anything in Jan meaning they'll have a better squad when they eventually play that game, or if the team they're playing will have fresh injuries or suspensions or if they'll get rescheduled for mid CL ties etc etc its really a bit of luck

Shit teams will still be shit... But their game vs us for example if we get 2 or 3 injuries and Burnley get 2 or 3 return  it's close enough to swing it

Newcastle however vs Everton could be a completely different team, not a clue how they've blagged it

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

It would be a terrific achievement - what would that do for Rooney’s managerial career??? 

I'm impressed he’s stuck it out so long in terrible circumstances… fair play to him

I really want them to do it as a 2 fingers up to the all authorities that dish it out to everyone but the scum6 who appear to get away with almost everything.

• Like 1

Â