Midweek Football 27/29 December

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Also, Derby winning away at Stoke which would take them to 10 points - 4 points behind second bottom Barnsley and 11 points from safety - having won their last three (Blackpool, West Brom, Stoke).

They couldn’t, could they…?

Even after this impressive run, they're on track for 38 points after deductions, which is a few short of keeping them up based on current PPG. Far from impossible but it'd be an incredible feat

9 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

It would be a terrific achievement - what would that do for Rooney’s managerial career??? 

I'm impressed he’s stuck it out so long in terrible circumstances… fair play to him

I’m convinced he only does it to get out of the house. If he doesn’t have a job Coleen would know where he was at all times. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I subscribe to the Burnley are Burnley and will always stay up and Dyche is a good manager but **** hell they are terrible.

United look turgid disorganised and not very fluid and they could have had 8 today. Your man Hennessey made a number of top saves and United took the foot off the gas after one half. And they weren't on the gas in the first half.

Dire. 

Newcastle might stay up.

Christ.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Really, I thought they had a few extra games anyway to make up, Was only supposed be showing games on the 28th.

That's what the man said, fingers crossed that the guy knew what he was talking about. Logistical nightmare to sort them and all existing games out now that clubs know that they can abuse the system.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, a m ole said:

Is Penandes Utd’s big problem? 😂

He really isnt that special. Probably 30 percent if his goals are penalties and Emi ruined him 

He has done pretty much **** all since that game

Â