VillaTalk Deadpool 2022

Xela

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Hey, you gotta claim your points, no way am I going through the spreadsheet everytime someone karks it

Now it has been pointed out I shall update tonight

I'm claiming Mikhail Gorbachev, Russia will not release this info, he is a gonna, kaput, brown bread, no more, au revoir mon ami.

• Haha 1

On 08/02/2022 at 10:24, Mark Albrighton said:

Bamber Gascoigne gone at 87

I was just checking my list when this thread popped back to the top. I got one! Already doing better than last year. I think that's 100 points to me

(RIP)

Edited by Davkaus

47 minutes ago, bickster said:

Dropping like flies now, nothing for months and three in a week. As far as I can see, @sidcowhad June Brown

GTFO.  No way?  I actually googled her this morning after seeing some of the posts above.

7 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

David McKee, author of the Mr Benn books among others, gone at 87.

I only found out the other day , that all the episodes are on Amazon prime so watched a few the other day  .. took me back to the good old days where after school you rushed home for Rhubarb and custard and Mr Benn 

I think Mr Benn was sexual deviant.  Every day he would leave the house and watch the children play.  He would then go to a mystery shop, put on a costume and have an adventure with a man who came "as if by magic". 

Edited by Mandy Lifeboats
Spelling mishsteaks
  • Haha 2