Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Worth about 100m can earn a vast living just chatting waffle for the end of eternity. What more does he need?

Going over there, all these names is about aa grim as it gets...and no, if I had 100m now amount of money could get me or my family over there. Abhorrent.

38 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Might be the final end of the weird cult following he had from Liverpool fans too, his reputation taking a big hit from taking the blood money.

I bet if Newcastle didnt pip them to top 4 they wouldnt care 😂

Ettifaq FC website or social media aren't even reporting it, was wondering if there was any news on his backroom staff, whoever goes with him is going to have to cope with crazy heat, I googled yesterday it was 40 celsius out there in Dammam. Already being linked to Mane I see, could just be a lazy link, but if true looks like they do have big money to spend

Surprised he is able to get another job, wherever it may be. He was so bad here, it is hard to imagine anyone being able to look him in the eye anymore.

Without laughing.

7 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Was this a news story, any link to it?

I don't have one off hand but was quotes from the police chief as one of the cartel he was associated with just got arrested

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Midtable Saudi club. Would be funny if he got them in relegation trouble. The cognitive dissonance would be crazy.

not beyond the realms of possibility. they're not one of the 4 that the PIF bought so they've got none of the good players that the others are signing up. this lot are just in some poxy 20k stadium with a squad full of saudis

edit: lol i see someone's been having some fun with their wiki page

image.png.bc219d2673377977741d0361296a1a35.png

Edited by tomav84
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

not beyond the realms of possibility. they're not one of the 4 that the PIF bought so they've got none of the good players that the others are signing up. this lot are just in some poxy 20k stadium with a squad full of saudis

edit: lol i see someone's been having some fun with their wiki page

image.png.bc219d2673377977741d0361296a1a35.png

Maybe if he comes in to this midtable team, does well, then he’ll move to his beloved Al-Nassr when their manger leaves in a few years 😂

Saudi's I work with don't seem to get excited about Al-Ettifaq. Mostly all glory hunt the top European clubs Barca/Real/PSG.

Its hard work having a conversation about football here at the moment, Messi is shit now as he didn't sign for a Saudi club! Newcastle allegedly will win everything next season as well. They think they will/can buy any player from Europe/prem and in 5 years the established leagues around the world will be begging for their players.  I gave up even trying to explain how state owning 4 League clubs doesn't make for a very competitive league,  as the Saudi way of making things happen is just keep throwing money at it, until they get bored and move on to the next project.

I'm sick of them constantly telling me Aston Villa are shit but haven't ever watched us play.

Â