Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Just now, Don_Simon said:

Oh dear would signify you're unhappy with this!?

Oh I’m personally very happy. Oh dear is what I imagine Purslow was thinking before he followed his boss. 

2 minutes ago, catanzaro said:

Yeah we really do look like Everton.. we’ve got to look at some of our senior decision makers for sure 

Yep. Lange must go too. Purslow is also on thin ice but probably has a small amount of money in the bank. His next appointment must be really good though.

3 minutes ago, catanzaro said:

Yeah we really do look like Everton.. we’ve got to look at some of our senior decision makers for sure 

For me it’s only one decision they’ve got wrong. But they’ve got it spectacularly wrong and gone all in on it, when a huge number of people could see it was the wrong decision.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Not sure what your point is, in April i thought he was worth the benefit of the doubt as he hadnt been here long.

Now 6 months later and 1 year down the line from his appointment, i now am of the opinion he needs to go.

Isnt it a good thing to be able to change my opinion based on evidence?, or do you want me to cling to my original beliefs come hell or high water?

as i said at the time, i was neither pro nor anti Gerrard (other than evidence based performances), its now clear he needs to go, do you want a medal or something?

Wow i never realised you were so magnanimous... good for you!

Plenty of us saw that his managerial skills and temperament were not up to scratch and called for his head early, to which you responded that we were bedwetting. Despite the evidence of rubbish results, throwing players under the bus and extremely questionable decision making, you were super smug about how correct you were in your appraisal of the situation, i.e. give him plenty more time regardless of results.

And now it looks like you want to be patted on the back for changing your mind? 

Good for you dude

Â