Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

I’m convinced he’s gone…

I’m just thinking… I’ll be livid if Danks and McPhee remain!!! We need almost a full clearout, apart from Cutler. May as well give Critchley caretaker duties until we get the new guy in too…

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

ED1FB426-E4FD-4D16-BCAA-BFF82F78F41C.jpeg.e64d6cf7eab3b1876d2fd28b0ee171de.jpeg

This is us in attack early second half. When you consider the fact Willian bullied us out wide it’s laughable. Gerrards the architect of his own downfall 

If you're highlighting our lack of width you are going to be in for some further disappointment because we now have only one winger because of our manager's greatness. 

2 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Remember the early days when we were concerned that he may leave us for the Liverpool job? 

The good old days. 

Was always a bizarre worry.

We haven’t had a Villa manager go on to better or even equivalent things in the last 30 years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Just stuck talksport on these two on both said he should get the Brentford game, some of these in the media are clueless

Those clowns are just taking the piss, they don't care or know anything about Villa.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

Was always a bizarre worry.

We haven’t had a Villa manager go on to better or even equivalent things in the last 30 years.

The Villa job is such a managerial graveyard. 

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Just stuck talksport on these two on both said he should get the Brentford game, some of these in the media are clueless

They're only saying that to get Villa fans to phone in on their premium rate phone lines and complain. 

Anything said on Talksport is deliberately designed to be inflammatory and clearly the opposite of the truth. I'm amazed anyone bothers listening to it. 

8 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

You mean like Gerard did last season…?

Your right the squad is underachieving, but this is the same squad who will now have the scalps of two managers in 12 months, that’s what any decent potential manager will be considering.

Yes but one of the managers was as successful as mr bean would be managing us.

Just now, M_Afro said:

Please sack him tomorrow. I am due to take my seven year old to his first ever game on Sunday. I want the atmosphere to be electric not absolutely toxic. Get him out now!

That's a tough call, I would not take my kids to that game if Gerrard is still in charge

• Like 1

Â