Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

To be fair, at this point... vitriol shouldn't even really be aimed at him.

He's probably trying HIS best.

It's the board who should get the anger.

As I can't see how they can't see if they haven't already 🤦🏿‍♂️

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

It's not good enough. It's like watching paint dry while someone is pissing in your eyes and we turning in these performances against the worst teams in the division. I don't care if we are 'not losing' there is no momentum or drive, it's just shit. What are we waiting for? Sack him now.

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

We have been saying this for weeks.

I see no benefit out of keeping him any longer.

Give Critchley the game while we bring someone else in had enough of this joker.

I know we disagree often, but 100% with you on this. There's no value in keeping him around, why get spanked for the sake of Gerrard and Purslow's ego? Time to close the book on this chapter and make the right call.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I reckon he has the Chelsea defeat, while the new guy is being confirmed.

It kills me to say that I can’t wait for the Chelsea game.. I will be supporting Chelsea so may actually enjoy watching my team win.. hope they feckin smash us 

Get the **** out Gerrard

Just now, Pinebro said:

Can we please stop appointing managers learning on the job now? 

I want the finished article knowing exactly what he is doing and how he is gonna do it. 

Step up, Mr Bruce.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Raymond said:

We have to have a new manager before the World Cup break. That is really all there is to say. 

Really isn’t.  If we don’t sack gerard to the wc, we may as well keep him as damage will be done

1 goal in two games against Leeds (with 10 men for half the game) and this Forest team is extremely poor, especially when the goal we did score was a moment of individual brilliance.

Sadly I really do fear we're stuck with this fraud for at least another week.

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Should have been sacked after Bournemouth.

We were shite at the end of the season, he had a pre-season, his signings and then that debacle.

Results have only got better because we just defend and barely create.

Literally, what is the point? It won't get better, so why are we not getting rid?

He really should have been quietly sacked at the end of last season. Was nothing at all to show he could improve us

• Like 3

Keeping him in the role just isn’t fair on the fans. Borderline offensive to those that pay to see the team. I’m sure he’s a decent bloke and all that stuff, but we have to push on to where we want to be. We can’t be scrapping down the bottom of the league and not have a playing identity after nearly 12 months in charge.  Must move on now. 

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

We have been saying this for weeks.

I see no benefit out of keeping him any longer.

Give Critchley the game while we bring someone else in had enough of this joker.

I’m ok with that scenario too.

It’s what I think will happen, not what I especially want.

• Like 1

He is killing our club our players and our fans. This us a genuine relegation battle that we are jn. 1 point against 10 men Leeds   1 point against bottom of the table Forest who played shite themselves. 

End the pain Christian because if u dont act now he will take you down with him. 

Our 2 long term injuries are defence and defensive midfield. With all our attacking players fit he cannot create anything resembling an average attacking team. 110 mill worth of attackers we had on the pitch today . And nothing. Simply nothing... just fork off now please

• Thanks 1

Â