Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

54 minutes ago, handsworthvilla said:

I really hope someone doesn't actually throw a Cabbage. It's such a distasteful act and doesn't show our fanbase in the best light. There are better and more civil ways to make our feelings known. 

Smashed avocados now that we are a premier league club. 

6 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

He’s obsessed with McGinn and ramsey, anyone apart from this idiot can see it don’t work, Sanson again not in the squad

McGinn and Gerrard together have been a match made in hell. Hard to see how either of them emerges from their relationship with careers not in tatters -- and one good club wrecked.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

So do we think this is his last game then?

Personally think they will use a big loss as the final excuse to sack him, not that they need it.

It has to be if they board have any ambition! Leicester will get a win vs us that is a given! 

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

So do we think this is his last game then?

Personally think they will use a big loss as the final excuse to sack him, not that they need it.

If Man City win by four or more then yes.  If not then I think he will get the Leicester match and will need at least a draw to get 1 more match.  If we don't get at least 4 points from the next 3 then he's not really got any case for staying.

12 minutes ago, allani said:

If Man City win by four or more then yes.  If not then I think he will get the Leicester match and will need at least a draw to get 1 more match.  If we don't get at least 4 points from the next 3 then he's not really got any case for staying.

The club should be out looking for the next manager, not discussing if he should be given an other match or not.

Â