Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

15 minutes ago, Stratvillan said:

Yes.

When people are saying that they are gutted that the opposition didn't equalise.

Gérard says mings was injured not dropped, people still disputing it.

Perhaps I was wrong in comparing it to the matrix, more the conspiracy theories in the later  X files.

And he also said that Buendia was winning the race to start pre-srason but was held back by an injury, and when back to full fitness he didn't train as well. And he was emphatic that Buendia will start games for him.

4 minutes ago, daft said:

And he also said that Buendia was winning the race to start pre-srason but was held back by an injury, and when back to full fitness he didn't train as well. And he was emphatic that Buendia will start games for him.

He said that shit about Buendia last season and still started Coutinho next games

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Stratvillan said:

Yes.

When people are saying that they are gutted that the opposition didn't equalise.

Gérard says mings was injured not dropped, people still disputing it.

Perhaps I was wrong in comparing it to the matrix, more the conspiracy theories in the later  X files.

He actually said it was a bit of both, which doesn't really make sense.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, pacbuddies said:

I'm not prepared to give Slippy G a free pass for the rest of the season just because Diego Carlos is injured. Quality teams just carry on regardless. Anything lower than European qualification is total failure in my opinion.

Agreed, was Craig Dawson the only CB that wasn’t out for a long period at West Ham last year?

How long until Gerrard when under pressure singles out Carlos Injury as reason for us struggling, he will deflect anything from himself.

Simple facts he hasn't been good enough, I think the reason for the lack of spending we will do in this window is purely down to the trust the club have in Gerrard, he is clearly a chuck enough muck and hope something sticks, he's one dimensional in approach and treats players disgustingly namely Morgan sanson, why he's played pre season yet now not available is a joke.

5 minutes ago, villan501 said:

How long until Gerrard when under pressure singles out Carlos Injury as reason for us struggling, he will deflect anything from himself.

Simple facts he hasn't been good enough, I think the reason for the lack of spending we will do in this window is purely down to the trust the club have in Gerrard, he is clearly a chuck enough muck and hope something sticks, he's one dimensional in approach and treats players disgustingly namely Morgan sanson, why he's played pre season yet now not available is a joke.

I thought we over this at least until the next game?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villan501 said:

Why dont you tell us? This is your invented fantasy.

• Confused 1

Â