The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

1 hour ago, troon_villan said:

Mate, you're always gonna people jumping on you when you makes ITK comments.  You need to just take that on the chin and ignore.

The truth is we'll never really know whether you are or aren't but again you need to just accept that.  You should always feel free to post anything you like on here (within the obvious guidlines)

👍 UTV

Genuine question.....why is it, ITK stuff is treated like a vicious virus?

I have never really understood it.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Well one positive about a new manager is even more investment in the squad. I'd imagine 100m+ next two windows combined

We do have players who need moving on too like AEG, Wesley, Nakamba, Trezeguet etc..

I hope we keep Trez, he's a brilliant squad player to have

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

I’m really hoping he moves with Gerrard as I could see him being offered the Rangers job, he seems that well thought of.

He seems the key to it all from the reports so far. 

28 minutes ago, ada86 said:

The stag man I’m sorry you just sound like a no it all don’t like what I said don’t respond to my post I posted in good faith not to have someone reply I’m posting gibberish 

Ha ha, oh please.

Posted what in good faith? You haven't said anything, except gibberish.

Also, please note: TheStagMan does not have spaces in it.

Last people you want to see in charge of your club is former players that made you sick to your teeth because of how much pain they caused against your side and even more so when they are gods to rival clubs and its always going to be a case of using us to get to where they really want to get to ... listen you can p**s right off , he may be a good manager i wont take that away (well we hope he is) but i don't feel good about it for those reasons whatsoever.  

hope he says no and we turn round and get thomas frank 

wishful thinking 😞

3 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Ha ha, oh please.

Posted what in good faith? You haven't said anything, except gibberish.

Also, please note: TheStagMan does not have spaces in it.

Well I prefer spaces so I’m just going to ignore anything you post now I suggest you do the same I have said I can’t jeopardise someone that is not gibberish.you clearly just like to pick and bully 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Villastine said:

Most of the this also applied to Roy Keane when he was at Sunderland. 

Given big management jobs to world class ex players, who are unproven at lower levels, fails far more often that it works out. 

Taking this risk after sacking DS is huge and border line reckless. 

Thats true, there will always be examples, like this, but Roy Keane had a better win ratio at Sunderland, than Dean did with us.......He also had a better win ratio than David Moyes when he was at Sunderland, 18% and his winning ratio is now a healthy 48%.....There are many factors involved in football managers performances.

I don't think for one second our owners are the sort to preside over reckless decisions.

If you are upset, at Losing Dean, that is perfectly understandable and without doubt, a popular, feeling amongst Villa Supporters as a whole....and quite frankly a welcome response to a good guy and quite contrary to throwing vegetables at them, which I'm glad we never resorted to this time.

Personally, I thought the bigger risk was continuing with a losing run, with no sign of a halt....fortunately we have owners who take responsibility for such things and don't get quite so wrapped up in the emotion of personalities, like we do.

I think its fair to say, if the next manager presides over 11 wins in a calendar year, allied to such poor performances, he too will experience the same fate.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1