The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

4 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Don't agree with that, Targett has his strengths in his attacking play imo and is very well sutied in that formation as an attacking overloading full back, he has been at his best in that role. 

Not convinced either Ings or Watkins should be playing second fiddle to the other. And Targett had his best season with Grealish in front of him. He's not got the pace to emulate what SG has done at rangers. If SG comes in I can see a few going. 

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Ings spent a lot of last season coming from off the bench. He'll be fine with it in a team that's chaklenging

Hahahahahahahahaha.  You wrote "chaklenging" 

• Sad 1

Just now, Keener window-cleaner said:

I think he comes across really well in this interview, the part at around 7 mins gave a good impression:

I remember a video with Henry coming across well and tactically astute 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reading through the Rangers forum (Bear Pit) I see that they are all full of respect for us…..

I understand that Rangers are a huge club with massive support, but to read them talk about us like we’re Walsall is insulting.

Is it Aston Villa’s fault that the Scottish league lacks real competition thus Gerrard needing to prove himself in a competitive league?

5 minutes ago, Unused Sub said:

Well if it is to be Gerrard, his first job will be to ask Boateng if he can have his studs back from out of his knee cap.

boateng.jpg

Harsh red. Ball was in still in the frame of shot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Reading through the Rangers forum (Bear Pit) I see that they are all full of respect for us…..

I understand that Rangers are a huge club with massive support, but to read them talk about us like we’re Walsall is insulting.

Is it Aston Villa’s fault that the Scottish league lacks real competition thus Gerrard needing to prove himself in a competitive league?

Rangers fan base has a lot of scum like the city rivals. bigot clubs

• Like 1